busted

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
apparently the toilet was running. I usually run home to use mine. Just when I am getting out of a foul mood- I am so stupid I cant work a toilet.

Why does it need to be flushed every single time.

Some people too- are so anal- that after a while=- it makes me want to mess up just because of the petty pickeniss.

Earlier I got told about having my phone line tied up.

i dont think it needs to be flushed every time.... you can never go wrong with "If its yellow let it mellow. If its brown, flush it down"

It is so frustrating. Something so basic should not be a problem.

you have a toilet?

next, you'll probably try to convince us you have paved roads there....

Sometimes it seems tho- that some people like to find things to pick at.

Pick pick pick.

I was trying not to drink any fluids at all for a while.

Back
Top Bottom