chit chat on CVS

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
So as of now- everything that isnt mail order is transferred to new mom and pop pharmacy.

They have better customer service there- and dont get an attitude when I have a controlled rx.

I also hit the bank safety box. I have had some success with keeping pills there- that I use up too fast.

I have it portioned out- that I go there about once a week. If I mess up it is not as bad as if I ruin the whole month.

Recall the neighbor was holding them for me- but then went away for surgery and nursing home care.

It is not a perfect system- but worth the $25 I put into it. I might have gone sooner to the box- 3 days- but said the heck with it. So this is working- to some extent.

Yes!

Back
Top Bottom