code enforement is on my azz, 10 day notice

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I have 10 days to get my yard in order. Some of you seen what I did with my yard- it is a botanical garden.

At one point the man told me not to touch him.

Weeds and brush are the issue. I have 3 invasive trees that need to be gone. I do not have strength.

I told him if I have problems I am going to file a complaint with ADA under title 3.

The code officer - conveniently owns a tree trimming business.

I called my friend who does the grass- and he is going to handle it for me.
This pisses me off because my yard is among the nicest in this town. I do not rule out political retribution.

My blood pressure is thru the roof.

=====================

For the past few days my DSL is down. Verizon cancelled me even tho I have someone else-it will now take 3-5 business days to be hooked up- Im on dial up it is slow as molasses.

======================

I am really upset about the code guy. I SHOWED him the pile of brush I trimmed the other day. We had 3 days of rain and now there are new weeds- I spend hours and hours each week on my yard.
Maybe I should go into the highrise. It is getting to be too much for me.

They would have you spray it all with roundup and cut down the trees !

Its a crazy fooked up world Penn but its not worth getting angry cos it means they have you where they want you.

Yoga can fix your health and your mind .....

I hired a neighbor to help me. 3 invasive trees need to be cut down- and the front needs weed wacked.

I took pictures to document my yard.

The helper- said he wants more cash- so I bumped up what I would pay him. He then went on to say how he would get rid of almost everything- well- I own this place and I want foiliage. I let the insultive comments go- as I need his help.

2 of the 3 invasive trees are gone. The final one a large rose bush and junk has to be removed- that or the fence.

Updated pics

--it will take 3 posts to post them- so you can see the whole situation

Last edited:
.......................... wait for more please

Last edited:
------more to come

Last edited:
the final pic- is 8 years when I bought the house- you will note there are no weeds or brush

Last edited:
im mad at next door neighbor- he cut some things on my property. legally i can shear 1/2 of his maple tree that covers my yard. he better watch it.

I prepayed my weed guy. He did 1/2 the work-he looks like he is going to die.

Detroit comes to mind :rotflmbo:

Nature will always win :popcorn:

Well done for the tidy up though Penn :cheers:

and a 2nd code guy was just here to "follow up".

I have more to do then to worry about being hounded to death. I told my yard guy to go directly to the front of the house and wack it. He did. You can see the clippings on the side walk.

The code guy was by today. He said my house looks better then his.

I asked him to note in the file that I am in compliance-- he said he would.

Back
Top Bottom