confiscation "tinfoil"

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Build a pre- “Nationalization” data base to “clip” the fleeing sheep that are running for the last safe havens. They want to know who owns the valuable assets.

Obama already has the Executive Orders in place to confiscate all that you need to weather the storm. His EO Resource Preparedness grants him the power to steal from and starve a nation.

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ful...TypeId=SB&LegID=&DocNum=3341&GAID=11&Session=

The “Bill Status” page shows the flurry of activity on this bill, within the last 6 days.

These are the last days of the Illinois 97th Congress, and they want to rush it through, before the new Congress is seated, and the sponsors would have to start-all-over.

Good luck finding anything to confiscate that I don't make it easy to find on my 45 acres, or those of my neighbours...lots of search-space to cover.

Remember, they have a profit motive, and have to pay the searchers. They are NOT going to search for 10 hours to find one gold coin. They might if they think they'll find 100's. Just like the IRS rarely goes after poor people who couldn't pay - even if they owe big numbers from the past. No point.

That is exactly why you buy cash, small enough quantities & stay below the radar. Problem solved.

It is amazing how much of a real counter mechanism gold acts as, when it becomes more scarce and they want to try and take it away... it just seems to disappear and go right back to where it came from ... straight back into the ground. Bury it deep folks so the infrared tracking satellites or what ever they have can't find it.

Good luck finding anything to confiscate that I don't make it easy to find on my 45 acres, or those of my neighbours...lots of search-space to cover.

Remember, they have a profit motive, and have to pay the searchers. They are NOT going to search for 10 hours to find one gold coin. They might if they think they'll find 100's. Just like the IRS rarely goes after poor people who couldn't pay - even if they owe big numbers from the past. No point.

It just goes to show how much of a waste of human resources are spent fighting an uphill battle. Poor Federal Minions, if they only knew.

Back
Top Bottom