• 1 Post By DCFusor
  • 1 Post By bushi

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2013, 01:34 PM   #1
Jay
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 671 times
confiscation "tinfoil"

Build a pre- “Nationalization” data base to “clip” the fleeing sheep that are running for the last safe havens. They want to know who owns the valuable assets.

Obama already has the Executive Orders in place to confiscate all that you need to weather the storm. His EO Resource Preparedness grants him the power to steal from and starve a nation.

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/full...ID=11&Session=

The “Bill Status” page shows the flurry of activity on this bill, within the last 6 days.

These are the last days of the Illinois 97th Congress, and they want to rush it through, before the new Congress is seated, and the sponsors would have to start-all-over.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:25 PM   #2
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 1233 times
Good luck finding anything to confiscate that I don't make it easy to find on my 45 acres, or those of my neighbours...lots of search-space to cover.

Remember, they have a profit motive, and have to pay the searchers. They are NOT going to search for 10 hours to find one gold coin. They might if they think they'll find 100's. Just like the IRS rarely goes after poor people who couldn't pay - even if they owe big numbers from the past. No point.
bushi likes this.
DCFusor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:24 AM   #3
Ground Beetle

Liked: 554 times
That is exactly why you buy cash, small enough quantities & stay below the radar. Problem solved.
ADK likes this.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:12 PM   #4
Jay
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 671 times
ZH weighs in:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...santellis-take
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:33 PM   #5
ADK
Predaceous stink bug

Liked: 123 times
What gold? What guns?

I don't know what you are talking about...?

Old 01-12-2013, 01:21 AM   #6
n00b

Liked: 6 times
It is amazing how much of a real counter mechanism gold acts as, when it becomes more scarce and they want to try and take it away... it just seems to disappear and go right back to where it came from ... straight back into the ground. Bury it deep folks so the infrared tracking satellites or what ever they have can't find it.
GoldBugJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:22 AM   #7
n00b

I am sure they would try to cover all of their bases. It is a startling notion.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:26 AM   #8
n00b

Originally Posted by DCFusor View Post:
Good luck finding anything to confiscate that I don't make it easy to find on my 45 acres, or those of my neighbours...lots of search-space to cover.

Remember, they have a profit motive, and have to pay the searchers. They are NOT going to search for 10 hours to find one gold coin. They might if they think they'll find 100's. Just like the IRS rarely goes after poor people who couldn't pay - even if they owe big numbers from the past. No point.
It just goes to show how much of a waste of human resources are spent fighting an uphill battle. Poor Federal Minions, if they only knew.