county cuts- and ppl complain

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
http://newsitem.com/news/northumberland-county-commissioners-vote-to-cut-most-salaries-1.1547027

Thus far I seen 5 people complain about this. What am I missing? I know I have ADD/ADHD; but it seems they work for us. Maybe govt employees have taken fuloughs, pay cuts, been outsourced ect. Why should county govt be exempt.

Frankly I am very worried about county finances. Our commissioners run a nut show- this hints the a very huge increase if coming and then they will say- hey look- we cut our own salaries! Now pay double your house taxes. We did our part.

At the same time- they want to build a new prison because we "might" be sued.

Back
Top Bottom