Delta V Heavy Launch at 11:36 today

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
We're launching a Delta V heavy carrying a new GPS in to medium earth orbit just after 11:30 this morning. The launch window is a bit under 20 minutes so they have very little time to fix any anomalies that may happen. The Delta series has an outstanding record of operation, so I
expect it to go without a hitch. Actually, I need it to do so, because until it does, we're in a "no-dig" mode, leaving me diddling around doing stupid little filler shit until that bird flies, so GO Delta!:wave:

There's a very low marine layer right over the beach, so with the cloud deck and all, we won't see or hear much this go around, which is fine so long as they fly today. Usually we have a great view from the shop, which is about fifteen miles or so in a straight line from the pad.

Good luck. We're all counting on you.

Back
Top Bottom