Flu update........

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
Well, I'm in day four, and I still feel incredibly shitty. I have been puking for three of those days [well, dry-heaving anyway], and have had diarrhea the likes of which I have never experienced. The only food I have eaten is about half a pound of cut up watermelon bits and nearly a whole banana, Unfortunately, the porcelain God demanded those back as a sacrifice, so I painfully complied. I really do feel like I have been beaten with a sock full of nickels and dragged behind an angry horse.:flushed:

I had the flu about five years ago and have enjoyed relative immunity, and have not had it again until now. This bastard is quite severe and seems to be making up for lost time. I am praying that this fucker loses it's grip and my immune system takes charge here, and that real soon.:paperbag:

Well, I'm in day four, and I still feel incredibly shitty. I have been puking for three of those days [well, dry-heaving anyway], and have had diarrhea the likes of which I have never experienced. ...

That sounds like food poisoning. Have you seen a doctor and been checked for Shigella or similar? Do you have stomach cramping or blood in your diarrhea?

Sweat it out. Sweat the germs out. Chug water.

This brush will make you more immune later.

I had it like that one year and, ever since then I get the shot every year. Lucky so far.

I hope you are feeling a little better by now.

ADK

I'm with Penn here ADK, just allow yourselkf to get the flu every four or five years and you will never need the flu shot. There is a misconception out there that previous resistance means nothing against "new strains", because people have been "told by their doctors" it is so, Well, I am living proof that they are wrong. I have had th flu about six times in my entore life of nearly fifty years, about once every 4 1/2 years. When I do get it, it is usually mild. The severity of this round has me worried for theose who have not permitted their bodies to build natural immunity to the virus, which has [for me] been particularly strong and virulent. I will NEVER take flu shot.

Last edited:
I wish I could undo the flu shots that I already had.

I wont take them anymore. For 5 years in a row - I got them. I did some digging and the cumulative effects of shots is that they have no effect and most likely have a bad effect on people. Ask to read the insert of the ingredients. Now consider this- most germs- something like 95% are filtered out by your mouth/nose- a shot by passes this natural defense.

Thats not the best link.

Read the insert of the shots. It is right there- the chemical soup that is in it.

Back
Top Bottom