Friday Rant

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
I’ve had this building up for a while now, as it’s been a couple of months since my last explosion, so sit back and make sure your beer is full. Every single day brings another item to the list of shit that makes me mad. I watch the knuckleheads on the MSM smile and tell lies while Rome burns and our nation flounders. I actually heard a colleague say out loud that he moved a large portion of his 401K in to some stock or another because that fucking idiot Kramer says it’s going to the moon. I wanted to punch him in the brain. Television is truly a narcotic for some folks, melting the part of their brain away that used to function as their center of reason and good sense. The successful takeover of the major networks by the extreme left ideologues [with the exception of Fox] has so totally warped the information centers in this nation that I no longer believe them to be viable. Our own government is openly singling out Fox News channel for vilification, as a direct result of their attempts to produce the news as it actually is and occurs, rather than simply reporting the twisted and often outright prevaricous stories that the others report. This is a steep and slippery slope my friends, one that will only speed our descent in to the abyss. Lately we read about a plan by the FCC to place monitors in newsrooms around the country, purportedly to accomplish some noble end or another. We now find out that the entire plan came out of the brains of three wealthy Obama donors. These fucktards are going to keep on coming until someone steps up to stop them.

On the international front, it appears that the Ukraine has indeed fallen, and her president ousted. This was reported as the results of democracy, not as a result of our imperial meddling and outside influence from certain elites, the ones that simply cannot stand that a nation might decide to align itself with Russia rather than the EU. Over two thirds of Ukraine speak Russian and say that Russian is their primary language and their loyalties lie with Mother Russia. It is a minority of the population that wants to align with the “nannycrats” in Brussels. I think the best thing for us to do is stay the hell out of the whole affair and let them do what they will do, since lately it seems that everything we get involved in turns immediately to shit. Maybe Obama will draw another red line like the one he drew for Syria…….or something.

The royal presidency has descended in to the epic and disgusting excesses witnessed during the final years of the Roman Empire. While people sit at home languishing without a job, because jobs are disappearing faster than people are entering the workforce, our imperial President spends our money like a drunken sailor, enjoying hundreds of golf outings, trips to Hawaii, Marthas Vineyard and elsewhere. In addition, the Mooch Queen of the US plows through just as much, jetting from one TV program to another under the thin guise of her anti-obesity campaign or some other made-up horseshit. When are these lunatics going to be held to account? When is the imperial bulldozer going to be stopped, and when do The People stand the fuck up and demand an accounting? I am constantly amazed that there are still so many idiots out there who think Obama is doing great things and that he’s making so much progress, because I cannot name a single accomplishment that man has made since his first election, and actually, all the way back to the now famous choom wagon. This President is not only completely disengaged from the reality of the state that the nation is in, he couldn’t possibly care less. This is not a President that is concerned with the fate of our Republic, it is a president that is only concerned with the democratic dynasty winning the Senate and keeping the Presidency in ’16. His endless electioneering and grandstanding are stark evidence of his narcissism and arrogance. I don’t personally give a shit what his race is, but the press evidently does. A mainstream news reporter said exactly what I already knew, that the press does not say anything bad about Obama or throw any hardballs because he is black. How vile is that?!?!?

Next up is the Supreme Court. Those jackasses have decided that we no longer have to give implicit permission to police when the ask to search a residence, now they simply have to ask whomever opens the door. What the fuck is that?? Add to that the 9th districts decision that wearing the American Flag on your shirt on Cinco de Mayo [a completely Mexican holiday] while in California is not protected speech, but refused to rule if the Mexican flag was equally offensive. The sooner we give California back to Mexico the better. Just take a look at Washington D.C. The mayor has declared [by fiat rule naturally] that he is requiring insurance companies to cover sex change operations, a procedure that is now and always has been elective surgery. This is just one of thousands of unintended side effects of Obamacare, and probably not the most egregious either.

Speaking of Obamacare, I now have over 120 employees either currently working or on the schedule for a job starting up very soon. Because of this, and because Obamacare looks at total employees in arrears, we will be on the hook for a shit-load of money if the new senate does not repeal this abomination. As a matter of fact, we will have to close our doors. Period….no work-arounds. We can afford neither the fines or to provide this coverage. In addition, since almost every single one of our competitors are below the 50 employee threshold, they will not be forced in to making the decision on whether or not to close their doors or lay off half their workforce. What it also means is that large business interests in my field, like LVI Services and BMS Catastrophe will get all the good jobs for themselves. Thanks Obama! I sure hope I enjoy my unemployment freedom as much as that stupid fucking fossil Nancy Pelosi thinks I will.

After a trip to the grocery store for the first time in quite a while, I was astounded at the prices I saw. While beef in our area is fairly stable due to the annual winter cull of Central Florida cattle, everything else is off the charts. We don’t need to buy very many vegetables since we have a monstrous garden, and we don’t buy eggs because of our large flock of chickens, prices for these are at levels I have never seen in my lifetime. I saw a package of four “vine ripe” tomatoes in a small Styrofoam pan wrapped in shrink-wrap priced at $3.99. folks, that is four average sized, probably tasteless tomatoes for a fucking dollar each!! Garden anyone? That my friends is exactly why I planted a garden in the first place. Well, that’s not completely true, because GMO food and pesticides played a big role, but rising prices in ’08 was the straw that broke the camels back. I now believe that my family has saved well over 20,000 dollars with little more than sweat and cow shit. We use primarily found or scavenged materials for our needs [like the fence] although I did steal the topsoil from the scraped off material pile at the borrow pit.

Time feels quite short my metal stacking friends, and when the balloon finally goes up we had all better be ready. That means food, water and water filtration, weapons and the knowledge to maintain, repair and shoot them, a shit-load of ammo, medical and sanitary needs and whatever entertainment materials suit you to keep from losing your mind, because I’m pretty sure not too many people will be going to work every day.

I weep for my daughters future.

Sorry about the rant. :-(

Last edited:
I always try to plan stuff for "what if" 1. in the next day or two 2. the next couple month. 3. The next few years. 4. Down the road a good spell. X happens? I think about X as different things as well starting out with things that have and do happen fairly regularly, i.e. storms, power outages, etc. Then think about other things, economic collapse, pandemic, grid failure, etc. Then last I worry about the zombies. Seems I'm never as prepared for a SHTF as I'd like to be, but I also prioritize by what we need, food, water, shelter, protection, communication, and so on down the line. I am not a big believer in a Mad Max type world coming, but certainly something like the great depression is very real possibility or if a pandemic was bad enough it could take us back to living like we did in the 1880's fairly quick. I am one of the odd survivalist/preppers I guess in that while I like to prepare for the worst (okay I don't really prepare much for zombies) I generally think many things aren't that likely and others if they do happen won't be quite as bad as a lot of people like to think or like what they see in movies/tv or read in books. I figure I'm like Gloria Gaynor, "I will survive." Hopefully even thrive. So I generally don't get too glum thinking about any type of SHTF, but I do get angry watching them do their best to flush this country down the toilet.

I don't think we'll devolve in to Mad Max, but I do believe we'll see rioting on a massive scale, power shortages, food shortages and a currency lock-down while "they" try how to un-fuck the system. Mostly, I am just letting off a little bit of steam. I actually edited this down by five paragraphs.

While I don't doubt riots could happen (again, they have already happened) I just live in an area that I don't think would have a lot of that. Bigger cities and the megalopolis' it could get real ugly when the govt. teat runs dry. Luckily here the combination of low population, lots of food grown here, and 3-6 months of the year it's too F'ing cold to riot. Plus we have oil fields and refineries, not to mention water power station, the big wind mills, then we've got a couple coal power plants, but they're right next to our big coal deposits. Most people also heat their house with natural gas that we also happen to be the Saudi Arabia of nat gas. I think things would break down in those far flung cities that don't have anywhere near enough local resources to sustain their population, nor that many people that know how to be self sufficient to begin with. I think while if things went really bad, we'd certainly notice it and be affected, especially getting shipments of modern goods and most pre-packaged grocery store foods. We'd be able to hold on to a more normal existence than a lot of other places.

First off, I had not seen you rant in so long that I was beginning to think that you had been visited by the tooth fairy and she solved ALL of your problems.

These fucktards are going to keep on coming until someone steps up to stop them.

On the international front, it appears that the Ukraine has indeed fallen, and her president ousted.

The royal presidency has descended in to the epic and disgusting excesses witnessed during the final years of the Roman Empire.

Because of this, and because Obamacare looks at total employees in arrears, we will be on the hook for a shit-load of money if the new senate does not repeal this abomination.

After a trip to the grocery store for the first time in quite a while, I was astounded at the prices I saw.

Time feels quite short my metal stacking friends, and when the balloon finally goes up we had all better be ready.

I weep for my daughters future.

Sorry about the rant. :-(

No one is coming to stop them. Anyone that tries will wake up dead. Just look at the casualties so far. As long as the public is feeding at the public pig trough, nothing is going to change. When the pig trough goes empty, the public will blame everyone except the government and act accordingly.

Look at a map of Eastern Europe. Ukraine MUST align with Russia, either by choice or by Putin's jack boots. If Ukraine is aligned with the west, there are no natural barriers to prevent a future invasion of Russia, and Putin is well aware of the fact. Also, Ukraine has historically been the breadbasket of Russia making it impossible for Russia to allow Ukraine to leave the Evil Empire.

Look at what happened to Rome. They brought German soldiers in to protect the Empire while the Roman soldiers were out conquering the world. In essence, when Rome fell it was by the hand of those on the INSIDE more than those on the outside. You can see the same thing happening here today. The most important German military base in the world is at Holoman AFB in New Mexico (Since 1996) and the German High Command is based at Fort Bliss, Texas one hour south. When we finish killing our fellow Americans when the SHTF, what do you think they are going to do? Ignore a plum ripe for the picking? NFW!!!

The cowards will not repeal OC. Too many of them have their hands in the cookie jar.

Get ready for even higher prices. Drought in the California and the Plains means less food therefore higher prices, if available at all. Compounding the problem is the fact we are burning our food (ethanol) pushing prices even higher.

When things go south, even the MOST prepared will be woefully unprepared. I fully expect a hundred million Americans to die from riots, starvation, disease, etc. when the conflagration finally hits. The only good thing about that is the Libtards will take the hardest hits because they tend to live in the most unlivable areas (large cities) when the just-in-time system quits working. Like I have said in the past, draw 200-mile circles around big cities (1mm+) and 100-mile circles around large cities (100m+) then move OUTSIDE of the circles. Not only will you be safer when the SHTF, but you will not have many Libtards near you since they cannot function in an environment that requires PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

If your daughter can survive the coming conflagration, she will live to see the Anglo-Saxons again become the power houses of the world. Unfortunately, that will not and cannot happen until EVERYTHING comes apart first. That means COMPLETE and TOTAL cleansing of Libtards from the scene, either by death (riots, starvation, disease, war, enslavement, etc) or by conversion when and if they see the error of their ways.

Like I have said before, DO NOT BE SORRY FOR YOUR RANTS. It is not your fault the world is so messed up.

Back
Top Bottom