Hugging and crying

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
So Chris the neighbor dug up tall orange lilly bulbs- gave them to me- and I planted some for my other neighbor Cindy.

She came outside crying- said Roger- you dont know how much this means to me- and gave me a big hug.

It cost me nothing- and I made someone so happy she cried. I love it!

Does that mean you have to go back to your other neighbor Chris and cry and hug him?

Hmm, a complicated world we live in!

I was just over getting more seed. I dont know if it will grow- but it is a pretty plant- a shocking blue. So I got maybe 3 oz of seed.

Earlier I was grilling some kids on how did this shopping cart get here... it needs to go back to the store.

Dochen- as a rule I never bang the neighbors. Not the best idea....

Back
Top Bottom