I am hoping for GOP win

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
as bad as they been- the Dem flat out said he will raise taxes, they dont even lie about it anymore. PA is electing a governor.

We lost the governor- and things were bleak- but GOP rules the state senate and house- so that works for me.

This might be better then all GOP rule. They go on power trip when they run everything.

Penn, since the Republicans took back the Senate and made gains in their House majority we got what we asked for. Now, we wait and see if they really do all that shit they said they would do.

Only problem is they can't over-ride a veto. However at least they can pass bills and send them to the golfer in chief and force him to be the party of no. I think a few things like keystone would get enough dumocrats to over-ride a veto.

Exactly 11C1P, now, rather than have Harry Reid simply refuse to bring legislation to a vote and relieve the President of the responsibility for congressional gridlock, the problem of being obstructionist in chief falls squarely on Obamas narrow shoulders. Now the American People can really see what his priorities are.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Keystone is probably the most realistic thing we'll get. As much as I want Obamacare gone I don't think the Ds will let it happen. And it will probably be smart to get some other stuff through, like Keystone, before getting into the Obamacare fight since it will likely shut everything down.

I don't like that that turkey-neck is still representing the Rs, I don't trust him anymore than I trst Harry Reid.

Hopefully we'll get gridlock for the most part.

One of our ron paul guys ran. He did not win- but did pretty well. Winner had 10,000 votes, John had 3000. That is good for a first try, and shoe string budget.

Back
Top Bottom