I over did it again

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I spent way too much on silver. BAd me. I cut it so close again- when I said I would not.

been there dome that, but I'm not sure you can "spend too much" on silver.....:rotflmbo:

been there dome that, but I'm not sure you can "spend too much" on silver.....:rotflmbo:

I'm not sure, either.

Look at is this way, Penn: It's forced savings. Now that you have the silver you will need to cut down on other things. Like food :) J/K

I've done similar things... spent too much on PMs or toys only to find an unplanned shortfall of cash. It sucks, but it *is* sort of is forced savings.

ADK

Yeah- I dont want to churn- or sell.

I have like $30 left for the month- The gas tank is empty- low on food- and I will need cash for co-pays on rxs.

The frightening thing- is I can not afford an emergency.

Back
Top Bottom