Kunstler gives a shout out

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

While JHK certainly has a way with the written word, he is far, far too liberal for me. However, and this is a big however, I read both of his most recent books, A World Made By Hand and The Witch of Hebron, which was a sequel to the first book. They intimately describe life and commerce in a post industrial collapse, long after the violence and pestilence. It sure made for realistic reading most of the time and I for one, do not look forward to the coming collapse.

While JHK certainly has a way with the written word, he is far, far too liberal for me. However, and this is a big however, I read both of his most recent books, A World Made By Hand and The Witch of Hebron, which was a sequel to the first book. They intimately describe life and commerce in a post industrial collapse, long after the violence and pestilence. It sure made for realistic reading most of the time and I for one, do not look forward to the coming collapse.

I've not read the books but I share your sentiments about the collapse. And regarding Kunstlers support of Obama, I think he's full of shit. But I like his screeds...

Actually, he has backed way, way off of this entire administration. He has written multiple times about his many vacations and the complete lack of accomplishment coming from his camp. From siding with the banksters to continuing with "business as usual" in the MENA, JHK finally saw the light.

Actually, he has backed way, way off of this entire administration. He has written multiple times about his many vacations and the complete lack of accomplishment coming from his camp. From siding with the banksters to continuing with "business as usual" in the MENA, JHK finally saw the light.

I noticed that. he also is having serious health problems and depending on the very system he excoriates. Interestingly enough, when he started having the trouble with the metals poisoning from his hip replacement, before the cause was identified, he mentioned in one of his columns that he thought it might be Lipitor (statin) poisoning. As I was in a coma as a result of taking Lipitor, I emailed him, and we started some communication. So now I have had emails from TWO celebrities (Natalie Merchant also). WooHoo. :) (actually, I was really surprised that either of them answered me at all).

Back
Top Bottom