The Last Flight From Da Nang, Vietnam 1975

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I've seen the videos of the evac of Saigon, but never that one. Ask those refugees and the people left behind if they thought that the U.S. presence was pointless.

Nam was a turning point.

People started to question the whole idea of 'going to war' and now many who can think for themselves see the futility for most and the huge pro$it for a few.

I may be wrong, but I think the United States has been involved in a war every year since WW2 and we have yet to win one. The propaganda is incredible. I have neighbors who think we won Iraq. (I guess in the sense that we destroyed the country and killed a million innocent civilians we won). GO AMERICA. HOORAH. My Marine neighbor thinks we should kill every man, woman and child that is muslim for Jesus Christ. He, and a large group here, believe Chris Kyle will be sitting on JC's right hand for his 150 confirmed sniper kills. WTF?

Back
Top Bottom