Legal Experts: Even TOTALLY INNOCENT People Should Avoid Talking to Law Enforcement video

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Back when I was a kid, the police were our friend. Now, they are ruthless and out to score a bust at any cost, even if it means trumping up "evidence".

I first saw that video several years ago. It's excellent.

There is another video on a similar topic that is worth watching:

I have no use for the po-po. Their only purpose is to generate revenue for the community and take notes after a crime.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/28scotus.html?_r=0

the two encounters I have had with police here in my small town have only reinforced my view that they are worthless assholes (not having an eight year old in a baby seat, registration sticker and inspection sticker too far apart). And why DO we need 27 law enforcement agencies in our county?

My neighbor is a ten year Austin cop, three years Blackwater. He HATES the police and unlike me is very, very vocal. He shut down our courthouse and the neighboring county courthouse for a week in a dispute over a traffic ticket (it cost him 800 dollars for an attorney, but as far as I can see it was worth it). He called everyone in the courthouses as a character witness. The only mistake I can see is that he should have filed a civil lawsuit for his 800 dollars back after he won.

Back
Top Bottom