lindsey williams-

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

he says gold to go to 3k silver to $75- that is a let down- I thought silver would do better then that

He is an alarmist of the first order. I take what he says with a grain of salt.

LW should be used as entertainment only. He often comes in after the fact stating that he made some call years ago, but never really pulls it off. He is amusing to read, but I don't take him seriously.

75$ silver does not sound like the end of the dollar- it sounds like a 50% devaluation.

if LW ever was credible, its clear he is being fed subtle disinfo now.
Just enough troothy stuff to keep the beeleevers on board and a juicy bit of untruth to play with the poor souls

bring on the rapture eh ?

or did i already miss it ........

Last edited:
His insider knowledge that he constantly spews seems to defy geological fact.

he says gold to go to 3k silver to $75- that is a let down- I thought silver would do better then that

Penn, I'm not real sure that most folks on here care what PM's do in fiat.

Penn, I'm not real sure that most folks on here care what PM's do in fiat.

depends on your exit strategy Jay.

If geld hits $4500 /oz im cashing out and buying property :pffftt:
otherwise its an ounce a month and as you say it matters not how many bits of paper it exchanges for.

Folks please listen to me. I beg of you, please, for the love of God get a pen and paper and write
this
down:

they will not raise interest rates.

Folks please listen to me. I beg of you, please, for the love of God get a pen and paper and write
this
down:

Mike, I would like to think that everyone on this forum knows why they CAN'T EVER raise interest rates again.

this
down:

Who says they will have a choice? Rates will go up because the market makes it happen, not the fed's actions.

Guys, guys... the first part was my Lindsey Williams impersonation. I guess it wasn't that good. But I did mean the last line. They will not raise interest rates because the government would not be able to afford to pay the interest on its own debt and neither could anyone else.

I agree with Mike on this one. GovCo will not raise the interest rates since they will only be penalizing themselves. Indeed they are the largest consumer of government paper at this point.

Guys, guys... the first part was my Lindsey Williams impersonation. I guess it wasn't that good. But I did mean the last line. They will not raise interest rates because the government would not be able to afford to pay the interest on its own debt and neither could anyone else.

that is what I meant by my remark....

Back
Top Bottom