motorists to be prosecuted after taking mobile phone photos of lorry crash as they drove past

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...uted-after-taking-5776834?ICID=FB_mirror_main
15 motorists to be prosecuted after taking mobile phone photos of lorry crash as they drove past

The collision saw two casualties rushed to hospital and involved one lorry carrying seven-and-a-half tonnes of teddy bears

ifteen drivers are set to be prosecuted after taking mobile phone photos of a "serious" four-lorry pile-up.

The collision saw two casualties rushed to hospital and involved one lorry carrying seven-and-a-half tonnes of teddy bears.

Cambridgeshire Police revealed they spotted more than a dozen drivers snapping the crash on the A14 at Histon, near Cambridge.

A spokesman said: "So far, at least 15 motorists have been stopped for filming or taking pictures of the crash site with mobile phones and are due to be prosecuted."

It's nice to have a bill of rights, even if it isn't observed as much as it should be. Two things from that article got my goat.

"Police are appealing for witnesses and anyone who saw the collision is encouraged to call PC Ian Manley on 101."

Sure, and then be arrested for even looking in the direction of the crash and committing to memory any details.

"* The pictures in this story were taken by a professional photographer showing the aftermath of the crash."

So, it's ok for some slimy reporter to rush to the scene of an accident and get paid to take gruesome photos, but for someone actually there at the time of the accident, taking photos, for whatever reason (maybe even to aid police investigation before the cops or media shows up) that is a criminal offense.

Were the teddies alright ?

Some of the little bastards have hidden cameras, mikes and radio transmitters built in them so Dave Cameron can monitor peoples thinking ........

I blame the bears cos they probably created an emf field that messed with the poor lorry drivers head.

Well, you asked. Here is just one of the pictures taken.

undead-teddy-bear-missing-arm.jpg

Im reading the comments and 1 posted that they should lose their license.

I replied the joke is on him -because I never bothered to get a license.

hahaha. those brits are so easy to annoy

Back
Top Bottom