Natural flavoring goodness from beaver ass

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
gross-food-beaver.jpg

Beaver Anal Gland Juice

What it is: It's a bitter, smelly, orange-brown substance known as castoreum, explains Bradley. "In nature, it's combined with the beaver's urine and used to mark its territory."

Where it is: It's used extensively in processed food and beverages, typically as vanilla or raspberry flavoring.

Why it's bad: This gross ingredient won't show up on the label. Instead, companies using it in making processed food list it as "natural flavoring." This poses a dilemma for vegans and vegetarians—and anyone who wants to avoid eating any creature's anal excretions.

http://www.rodale.com/gross-food?page=7

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?
By the way, that would be a THREE ALARM WTF!?!?!?!?

Ass juice?!?!? Seriously? who was the adventurous motherfucker that decided this would be a good thing to add to food? Where does this fucktard live?

Anyone have his address??

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?
Ass juice?!?!? Seriously? who was the adventurous motherfucker that decided this would be a good thing to add to food?

I would equate it to using using the gunk from my dog's anal glands.

mmmm, yummmy, it can be read the way, that you have tested it???

:rotflmbo:

Who hasn't? :paperbag:

I kid.. I kid..

Based on the description, it sounds a lot like it. Anyone who has small dogs knows what impacted anal glands are. It's why dogs rub their asses on carpets. Cleaning them is probably the worst thing i've ever had to do.

Anyways.. I definitely do not like the idea of consuming beaver ass juice.

kin brilliant

cant be arsed to love you all but i have a cheek muscle ache from grinning

Back
Top Bottom