News headlines that makes you say WTF!?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

but you promised to pay my ticket if I voted for you ...........

Democracy eh ?

It looks like the benign dictator model might be the best way after all (-:

mmerlin for prez !

Democracy (mob rule) has never worked. Once people realize they can raid the treasury with their votes, all is over. We have passed that point and look what we have. And there is NO chance it will get any better since now the politicians either pander to the voters or get booted out. It will only get worse as more and more people opt for the public feed trough over actually producing something.

George Bernard Shaw said:
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend upon the support of Paul.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews...-gigantic-middle-finger-statue-211042567.html

"...not satisfied with expressing his distaste for his ex-wife in just words, has bought and moved into a home that sits right next door to a house that’s occupied by…his ex-wife. That’s funny enough, but as WJBK Fox 2 points out, the cherry on top of this cupcake is an almost 12-foot high statue of a middle finger Markovitz put in his back yard, pointed toward his former love and her new boyfriend."

:rotflmbo::rotflmbo::rotflmbo:

pick up your check and go to the job the motherland assigns you.....

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...ment-give-every-adult-a-basic-income_11182013

edited to note I made up that job assignment part....

...I would very much prefer this kind of stuff, rather than any means-testing. PE ople are either equal in law, (in which case, ALL get paid equally from the gov , both Buffet & his secretary, & homeless guy on the street), or someone is treated BETTER than other people- which is unfair - for the sake of "fairness"and "equal rights". What a nonsense!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I expect nothing less from California. Once we allow people to make laws that are a result of a minority opinion we are doomed.

Back
Top Bottom