• 3 Post By PMBug
  • 2 Post By PMBug

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2012, 08:43 AM   #1
Golden Cockroach

Liked: 2379 times
Snidely Nigel Farage dispensing more NWO truthiness

Quote :
... Nigel Farage told King World News, “They even want to get eurozone countries to change their constitutions, to write in their constitutions that they will obey all orders from Brussels.” Farage also warned “So it is very, very difficult to ignore those voices who have been telling me for 20 years that behind all of this there are a group of people that want to create a one world government ... it’s beginning to stare us in the face.”

... “We’ve reached a point in this where, despite the massive economic the massive economic, political, and social problems that exist within the eurozone, and indeed an argument that the North and the South of Europe are diverging by the day, despite all of that, the political class have got so much the upper hand in Brussels, that, actually, they are moving to more and more extreme tactics.”

“(This is being done) to lock countries in to a new form of government which is so far removed from any concept of liberal democracy that I think it’s quite frightening. So I really made the point yesterday (in Parliament) that all of these bailouts that we’ve seen, (were designed to have) they (the countries) get put directly under the command and control of the institutions of the European Union.

And frankly, their prime ministers become puppets. And in terms of the people that want to create the European state, they are delighted. They would almost like everyone to go bankrupt and then they are really in charge....
More: http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldne...overnment.html

Important stuff: PMBug 101 * Forum Guidelines * Support PMBug
PMBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:19 AM   #2
Ground Beetle

Liked: 554 times
"never let a good crisis get wasted..."
Old 10-25-2012, 12:34 PM   #3
Golden Cockroach

Old 11-15-2012, 08:42 AM   #4
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 925 times
New Farage interview at KWN:
http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldne...el_Farage.html
swissaustrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:37 AM   #5
Golden Cockroach

For those who can't listen to the .MP3 linked above, a partial transcript is available here:
Quote :
It doesn’t matter how many people are starving or homeless. That doesn’t matter. The ‘Great European Project’ must continue. That’s why I have absolutely no hesitation in saying that I don’t just disagree with the architects of this European project, I believe them to be fundamentally bad and dangerous people.
More: http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldne...test_Fear.html

Old 11-26-2012, 08:02 AM   #6
Yellow Jacket

UK social workers take three children away from foster parents because of their UKIP membership (a "racist party" which is against "multiculturalism"), video with Mr Farages reaction:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/no...il-ukip-foster
Old 11-26-2012, 08:19 AM   #7
Golden Cockroach

Wow. That's a heinous abuse of the state. There was a lot of outrage here in the states over CPS (Child Protective Services) taking and allegedly abusing the daughter of a guy while citing his affiliation with the Oathkeepers as part of their justification:

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2010/10/...from-hospital/

This action in the UK sounds like a much more grievous affront.

Old 11-26-2012, 11:52 AM   #8
Ground Beetle

Liked: 554 times
...and what would you expect, in fact, from the army of governments ants - certainly, not critical thinking! If Mr. Cameron labels UKIP "a bunch of fruitcakes and racists", than what dilligent govt worshipers do - they "only do their job", of course!

But I totally agree, this is outrage, scandal, and that brainwashed figure from Social Serice, should be promptly removed. But AT BEST, we can expect that she will be redeployed (and this is AT BEST!)
Old 12-15-2012, 07:33 AM   #9
Yellow Jacket

New KWN interview with Farage:
Quote :
Everything from George Orwell’s 1984 is coming into being
We just had the Queen tour the vault and it was fascinating the timing of that because there is this move to repatriate the gold, your thoughts on that?”

Farage: “Yes, that was a very symbolic move wasn’t it, the Queen doing that? To sort of feel that at least we’ve got some gold in this country. Yes, I’ve read and thought a lot and there are certainly several American commentators pointing out that there may well be, in terms of gold reserves and their reality, a huge fraud going on.

I don’t know. But I’m just struck that if you look over the last 10 to 15 years, the clever governments have been buying gold, and the idiots have been selling gold. And those that buy gold don’t just buy paper, they make sure they’ve physically got the stuff.”
http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldne...el_Farage.html
PMBug likes this.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:18 AM   #10
Golden Cockroach

Very entertaining rant:

rblong2us, Jay and 11C1P like this.

Old 01-17-2014, 05:42 AM   #11
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 838 times
The (UK) Tory party are genuinely concerned about the rise and rise of the anti euro UKIP party. Lots of em are now talking the anti euro talk as they start to prepare for the next election.

Nigels brilliant 90 second attacks always go viral and would seem to have become his trade mark. The rest of the UKIP party are completely unknown though .....

I wonder just how much impact these you-tube clips will have in future elections.
Old 08-31-2018, 08:20 AM   #12
Golden Cockroach

* bump *

Quote :
Nigel Farage, the former Ukip leader who lives in south-east London, announced on Thursday that he's considering a run for London mayor in 2020.

The outspoken Brexit champion said such a move would allow him to "make arguments" on a high profile platform - and he thinks he has enough support to actually pull it off, beating out whichever candidate the Conservatives put forward.

Farage, who left the UK Independence Party in July 2016 - just weeks after the UK voted to leave the EU, will lose his spot in the European Parliament next month when that occurs next March.

Despite seven unsuccessful runs for parliament, Farage has been elected an MEP three times.

"I have been encouraged to [stand] by a group of people, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to,” he told the Financial Times. “I haven’t said no to it, I’m thinking about it."
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...eat-sadiq-kahn

Well, that would certainly be good theater.
rblong2us and 11C1P like this.

Old 08-31-2018, 02:43 PM   #13
Ground Beetle

Liked: 485 times
Old 12-05-2018, 09:01 AM   #14
Golden Cockroach

Not NWO truthiness, but seems to fit this thread the best...

Quote :
Nigel Farage has quit Ukip after 25 years in protest over new leader Gerard Batten's 'obsession with Muslims' and his appointment of Tommy Robinson as an adviser on 'Muslim rape gangs'.

'And so, with a heavy heart, and after all my years of devotion to the party, I am leaving Ukip today,' he wrote in The Telegraph. 'There is a huge space for a Brexit party in British politics, but it won't be filled by Ukip.'
More: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Robinson.html