Non-Storm

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
Well,
I have been in the house all day waiting for this hurricane that isn't to blow be away, but it just ain't happenning. I am more than angry that we had to demobilize all of our shit from Patridck AFB on Friday, as it cost me a pretty penny, and I simply have to move all of my equipment back on Monday.

Son Of A Bitch!!!

come on mate

you would be more pissed if you had a taken a shitload of damage because you ignored a storm warning.

How annoyed will you be if theres no collapse of 'the system'
its just another 'storm warning' youve been getting ready for ......

And thank you for letting us know the storm didnt effect you, cos i did wonder about it and if you were in line for a battering, especially when a little breeze almost blew my newspaper of the picnic table (-:

Well,
I have been in the house all day waiting for this hurricane that isn't to blow be away, but it just ain't happenning. I am more than angry that we had to demobilize all of our shit from Patridck AFB on Friday, as it cost me a pretty penny, and I simply have to move all of my equipment back on Monday.

Son Of A Bitch!!!

wonder if the people in NOLA will share your sentiments?

Hurricane preparedness has taken on a whole new level of government stupid after Katrina much like DHS after 9/11. There is no common sense any more.

It has been 24 hours plus of (30 - 50 mph wind) here. But it looks like (as of 01:45) that the storm track is heading west... To New O.

But, the wind is still strong in S FL... Time for for one last slug, to help me sleep through the noise...

Back
Top Bottom