Obama,snubbed in Russia.No Handshake

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Absolutely PERFECT!! The Usurper in Chief got a taste of how he treats others. Awesome!

Awkward! They probably should have just gone for the group hug, but then the secret service would have to shoot somebody.

Last edited:
As much as I would love for this to be true, I think Obama is actually introducing the guys behind him to the people standing in line. Sorry to kill the buzz.
We can still despise him for making it "legal" to murder American citizens without a trial though.

Also, if it makes you feel better, Obama was not on the front page of the paper here when he visited :D

Last edited:
Not only like it, but love it. We need a "Love it" button.

[Off topic]Actually, something like that is on my agenda (along with a change of forum software). No timetable though - I have ducks that aren't in a row yet.[/Off topic]

As much as I would love for this to be true, I think Obama is actually introducing the guys behind him to the people standing in line. Sorry to kill the buzz.
We can still despise him for making it "legal" to murder American citizens without a trial though.

Also, if it makes you feel better, Obama was not on the front page of the paper here when he visited :D

unfortunately, when I started reading the comments after the video, it seems to confirm this. However, I imagine the feelings still exist... the facial expressions in the picture of Putin and Obama sitting next to one another in the news shows nothing but contempt...

Better to despise the policy and not the man. He's probably a great golf partner, fun to play basketball with, and enjoys a cigarette and beer when nobody is watching. For all I know he loves kittens, butterfies, and long walks on the beach. In other words we really have no idea who this guy really is when he takes off his coat and tie. What we do know is that his policies for the most part ignore the constitution, kill an awful lot of people (through omission and commission) and are making many things worse and not better. He is also bankrupting our country by running up a debt that is beyond comprehension. :cheers:

Last edited:
Better to despise the policy and not the man. He's probably a great golf partner, fun to play basketball with, and enjoys a cigarette and beer when nobody is watching. For all I know he loves kittens, butterfies, and long walks on the beach. In other words we really have no idea who this guy really is when he takes off his coat and tie. What we do know is that his policies for the most part ignore the constitution, kill an awful lot of people (through omission and commission) and are making many things worse and not better. He is also bankrupting our country by running up a debt that is beyond comprehension. :cheers:

Sorry, I can't separate the two. He has the power to do good, but he chooses to do evil. A man is accountable for all his actions, not just the ones he does in his leisure.

Sorry, I can't separate the two. He has the power to do good, but he chooses to do evil. A man is accountable for all his actions, not just the ones he does in his leisure.

OK, after watching last nights speech I got the distinct impression that there is a serious flaw in the man. He can't make up his mind which is not what you need in a President. :paperbag:

OK, after watching last nights speech I got the distinct impression that there is a serious flaw in the man. He can't make up his mind which is not what you need in a President. :paperbag:

From what I have seen, he is totally unable to think for himself, which means that he is someone's puppet and when that someone is not pulling the strings, the puppet fails miserably at doing anything.

Back
Top Bottom