Jay
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 671 times
Obama,snubbed in Russia.No Handshake

Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:10 PM   #2
Big-eyed bug

Liked: 344 times
Not only like it, but love it. We need a "Love it" button.
mmerlinn and ancona like this.
Unobtanium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:33 PM   #3
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 2046 times
Absolutely PERFECT!! The Usurper in Chief got a taste of how he treats others. Awesome!
Old 09-09-2013, 11:20 PM   #4
Ground Beetle

Liked: 304 times
Awkward! They probably should have just gone for the group hug, but then the secret service would have to shoot somebody.

Last edited by Aubuy; 09-10-2013 at 09:54 AM. Reason: improvement
Aubuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:58 AM   #5
Ground Beetle

Liked: 388 times
Turnabout is fair play, although I bet he is fuming. Serves him right.

http://mmerlinn.com

GOLD is the money of KINGS.
SILVER is the money of GENTLEMEN.
BARTER is the money of PEASANTS.
DEBT is the money of SLAVES.
- Norm Franz
mmerlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:11 AM   #6
Ground Beetle

Liked: 306 times
As much as I would love for this to be true, I think Obama is actually introducing the guys behind him to the people standing in line. Sorry to kill the buzz.
We can still despise him for making it "legal" to murder American citizens without a trial though.

Also, if it makes you feel better, Obama was not on the front page of the paper here when he visited

H. L. Mencken

Last edited by mike; 09-10-2013 at 07:23 AM.
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:30 AM   #7
Golden Cockroach

Liked: 2456 times
Originally Posted by Unobtanium View Post:
Not only like it, but love it. We need a "Love it" button.
[Off topic]Actually, something like that is on my agenda (along with a change of forum software). No timetable though - I have ducks that aren't in a row yet.[/Off topic]

Important stuff: PMBug 101 * Forum Guidelines * Support PMBug
PMBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:41 AM   #8
Jay
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 671 times
Originally Posted by mike View Post:
As much as I would love for this to be true, I think Obama is actually introducing the guys behind him to the people standing in line. Sorry to kill the buzz.
We can still despise him for making it "legal" to murder American citizens without a trial though.

Also, if it makes you feel better, Obama was not on the front page of the paper here when he visited
unfortunately, when I started reading the comments after the video, it seems to confirm this. However, I imagine the feelings still exist... the facial expressions in the picture of Putin and Obama sitting next to one another in the news shows nothing but contempt...
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:33 AM   #9
Ground Beetle

Better to despise the policy and not the man. He's probably a great golf partner, fun to play basketball with, and enjoys a cigarette and beer when nobody is watching. For all I know he loves kittens, butterfies, and long walks on the beach. In other words we really have no idea who this guy really is when he takes off his coat and tie. What we do know is that his policies for the most part ignore the constitution, kill an awful lot of people (through omission and commission) and are making many things worse and not better. He is also bankrupting our country by running up a debt that is beyond comprehension.
Jay likes this.

Last edited by Aubuy; 09-10-2013 at 10:37 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-10-2013, 10:53 AM   #10
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 249 times
I cant watch it. Sorry.
rblong2us likes this.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:48 PM   #11
Ground Beetle

Liked: 306 times
Originally Posted by Aubuy View Post:
Better to despise the policy and not the man. He's probably a great golf partner, fun to play basketball with, and enjoys a cigarette and beer when nobody is watching. For all I know he loves kittens, butterfies, and long walks on the beach. In other words we really have no idea who this guy really is when he takes off his coat and tie. What we do know is that his policies for the most part ignore the constitution, kill an awful lot of people (through omission and commission) and are making many things worse and not better. He is also bankrupting our country by running up a debt that is beyond comprehension.
Sorry, I can't separate the two. He has the power to do good, but he chooses to do evil. A man is accountable for all his actions, not just the ones he does in his leisure.

H. L. Mencken
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:25 PM   #12
Ground Beetle

Sorry, I can't separate the two. He has the power to do good, but he chooses to do evil. A man is accountable for all his actions, not just the ones he does in his leisure.
OK, after watching last nights speech I got the distinct impression that there is a serious flaw in the man. He can't make up his mind which is not what you need in a President.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #13
Ground Beetle

Liked: 388 times
Originally Posted by Aubuy View Post:
OK, after watching last nights speech I got the distinct impression that there is a serious flaw in the man. He can't make up his mind which is not what you need in a President.
From what I have seen, he is totally unable to think for himself, which means that he is someone's puppet and when that someone is not pulling the strings, the puppet fails miserably at doing anything.
dontdeBasemebro and Jay like this.

http://mmerlinn.com

GOLD is the money of KINGS.
SILVER is the money of GENTLEMEN.
BARTER is the money of PEASANTS.
DEBT is the money of SLAVES.
- Norm Franz
mmerlinn is offline   Reply With Quote