Precious Metals Forum

Go Back   Precious Metals Forum > Bunker Talk > STS

Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By Jay
  • 2 Post By Unobtanium
  • 1 Post By Aubuy
  • 1 Post By Penn
  • 2 Post By mmerlinn

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2013, 08:34 PM   #1
Jay
Yellow Jacket
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,511
Liked: 671 times
Obama,snubbed in Russia.No Handshake

Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:10 PM   #2
Big-eyed bug
 
Unobtanium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 451
Liked: 344 times
Not only like it, but love it. We need a "Love it" button.
mmerlinn and ancona like this.
Unobtanium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:33 PM   #3
Yellow Jacket
 
ancona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Waaay south
Posts: 3,370
Liked: 2046 times
Absolutely PERFECT!! The Usurper in Chief got a taste of how he treats others. Awesome!
__________________
All things being equal, the simplest answer is quite often the correct answer - Occam
ancona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 11:20 PM   #4
Ground Beetle
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 501
Liked: 304 times
Awkward! They probably should have just gone for the group hug, but then the secret service would have to shoot somebody.

Last edited by Aubuy; 09-10-2013 at 09:54 AM. Reason: improvement
Aubuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:58 AM   #5
Ground Beetle
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Here, There, and Everywhere
Posts: 633
Liked: 388 times
Turnabout is fair play, although I bet he is fuming. Serves him right.
__________________
If you keep doing what you are doing, You will keep getting what you are getting.
If you don't like what you are getting, You must change what you are doing.


http://mmerlinn.com

GOLD is the money of KINGS.
SILVER is the money of GENTLEMEN.
BARTER is the money of PEASANTS.
DEBT is the money of SLAVES.
- Norm Franz
mmerlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:11 AM   #6
Ground Beetle
 
mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Texan in Sweden
Posts: 549
Liked: 306 times
As much as I would love for this to be true, I think Obama is actually introducing the guys behind him to the people standing in line. Sorry to kill the buzz.
We can still despise him for making it "legal" to murder American citizens without a trial though.

Also, if it makes you feel better, Obama was not on the front page of the paper here when he visited
__________________
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

H. L. Mencken

Last edited by mike; 09-10-2013 at 07:23 AM.
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:30 AM   #7
Golden Cockroach
 
PMBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In Scrooge McDuck's vault
Posts: 7,094
Liked: 2456 times
Originally Posted by Unobtanium View Post:
Not only like it, but love it. We need a "Love it" button.
[Off topic]Actually, something like that is on my agenda (along with a change of forum software). No timetable though - I have ducks that aren't in a row yet.[/Off topic]
__________________
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. - Lao Tzu

Important stuff: PMBug 101 * Forum Guidelines * Support PMBug
PMBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:41 AM   #8
Jay
Yellow Jacket
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,511
Liked: 671 times
Originally Posted by mike View Post:
As much as I would love for this to be true, I think Obama is actually introducing the guys behind him to the people standing in line. Sorry to kill the buzz.
We can still despise him for making it "legal" to murder American citizens without a trial though.

Also, if it makes you feel better, Obama was not on the front page of the paper here when he visited
unfortunately, when I started reading the comments after the video, it seems to confirm this. However, I imagine the feelings still exist... the facial expressions in the picture of Putin and Obama sitting next to one another in the news shows nothing but contempt...
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:33 AM   #9
Ground Beetle
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 501
Liked: 304 times
Originally Posted by mike View Post:
We can still despise him for making it "legal" to murder American citizens without a trial though.

Also, if it makes you feel better, Obama was not on the front page of the paper here when he visited
Better to despise the policy and not the man. He's probably a great golf partner, fun to play basketball with, and enjoys a cigarette and beer when nobody is watching. For all I know he loves kittens, butterfies, and long walks on the beach. In other words we really have no idea who this guy really is when he takes off his coat and tie. What we do know is that his policies for the most part ignore the constitution, kill an awful lot of people (through omission and commission) and are making many things worse and not better. He is also bankrupting our country by running up a debt that is beyond comprehension.
Jay likes this.

Last edited by Aubuy; 09-10-2013 at 10:37 AM. Reason: spelling
Aubuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:53 AM   #10
Yellow Jacket
 
Penn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,566
Liked: 249 times
I cant watch it. Sorry.
rblong2us likes this.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:48 PM   #11
Ground Beetle
 
mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Texan in Sweden
Posts: 549
Liked: 306 times
Originally Posted by Aubuy View Post:
Better to despise the policy and not the man. He's probably a great golf partner, fun to play basketball with, and enjoys a cigarette and beer when nobody is watching. For all I know he loves kittens, butterfies, and long walks on the beach. In other words we really have no idea who this guy really is when he takes off his coat and tie. What we do know is that his policies for the most part ignore the constitution, kill an awful lot of people (through omission and commission) and are making many things worse and not better. He is also bankrupting our country by running up a debt that is beyond comprehension.
Sorry, I can't separate the two. He has the power to do good, but he chooses to do evil. A man is accountable for all his actions, not just the ones he does in his leisure.
__________________
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

H. L. Mencken
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:25 PM   #12
Ground Beetle
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 501
Liked: 304 times
Originally Posted by mike View Post:
Sorry, I can't separate the two. He has the power to do good, but he chooses to do evil. A man is accountable for all his actions, not just the ones he does in his leisure.
OK, after watching last nights speech I got the distinct impression that there is a serious flaw in the man. He can't make up his mind which is not what you need in a President.
Aubuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #13
Ground Beetle
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Here, There, and Everywhere
Posts: 633
Liked: 388 times
Originally Posted by Aubuy View Post:
OK, after watching last nights speech I got the distinct impression that there is a serious flaw in the man. He can't make up his mind which is not what you need in a President.
From what I have seen, he is totally unable to think for himself, which means that he is someone's puppet and when that someone is not pulling the strings, the puppet fails miserably at doing anything.
dontdeBasemebro and Jay like this.
__________________
If you keep doing what you are doing, You will keep getting what you are getting.
If you don't like what you are getting, You must change what you are doing.


http://mmerlinn.com

GOLD is the money of KINGS.
SILVER is the money of GENTLEMEN.
BARTER is the money of PEASANTS.
DEBT is the money of SLAVES.
- Norm Franz
mmerlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Russia Deploying Carrier-killer Missile Cruiser (!!!) Potemkin Gold Bug 16 11-17-2013 11:17 AM
Russia Sending Warships to the Mediterranean! Potemkin Gold Bug 20 09-03-2013 03:26 PM
Russia, Turkey add gold holdings again in Jan: IMF stockjockee PM Bug 15 08-04-2013 08:55 PM
Obama debates Obama on surveillance state bushi STS 0 06-15-2013 07:58 PM
Russia Outbuys World Jay Gold Bug 3 02-11-2013 07:34 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® from Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Content of PMBug.com copyright © 2011 - 2019 Measuring Up. All Rights Reserved.