ouch- the Alex Jones show

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score

He talks about body mutilation. "they" want people to put bleach in their eyes. with the goal of being blind

People who feel they are trapped in a wrong sex body will spend a fortune and suffer masses of physical pain to have their bodies mutilated by surgeons.

Is this so different ?

Body dysmorpia is pretty fucked up, but not as fucked up as the surgeons and doctors who allow these people to feed off of it to the point of cutting off legs or blinding themselves. I read about a woman who had her fucking therapist pour drain-o in her eyes so she would go blind. That's fucking insane! That idiot should have lost his license immediately and been prosecuted for malicious, first degree wounding and been jailed for no less than ten years of hard time. The broad was clearly a nut and should have had years of intensive therapy. Who the hell wants to be fucking blind???

Same for those who want to chop off a perfectly good dick in working order. What the ever loving hell is wrong with people? And what the hell has gone so completely off the sprocket in our society that it has become "normal" that this occurs, even widely accepted??????

Just the thought of chopping off my unit and cleaving off my balls makes me throw up a little bit.

Just the thought of chopping off my unit and cleaving off my balls makes me throw up a little bit.

Ah yes. This reminds me of the time I was doing some contract work at a refinery in New Jersey just minutes across the river from Philadelphia. I would cross over the river and go to Philly to eat in the evenings. I found quite a few really excellent hole in the wall type places with great food around the South Street area. South Street (at least back then and I have no reason to think anything has changed) was a pretty bizarre place to be in the evenings (lots of multicolored mohawks, body piercings and tattoos everywhere).

Anyway, one weekend I actually had the day off, so I did little bit of sight seeing - liberty bell, etc. I walked around South Street a bit that day. South Street was littered with big and little shops of all types up and down the street - from head shops (drug culture stuff) to Kinkos (or whatever). On one corner sat a humongous, two or tree story Tower Books store. I popped in to browse around a little bit. They had a huge magazine rack that spanned the length of long wall on the first floor of the building. Opposite the magazine rack they had aisles of books in those free standing racks that you find at most book stores. I was walking through the free standing book aisle closest to the magazine rack when something caught my eye and I stopped. This section of books was all about sadomasichism. Really bizarre, but I guess it fits with some of the culture that South Street caters to. But then I see it. On the very bottom row of this rack - where any toddler that can crawl could reach it - is a picture book. I opened it up and glanced inside (yeah, I know but fuck it - I was bored and had nothing to do...). I saw a pic of some guy with a hammer in his hand driving a huge nail into a wooden board - through his own dick. It was visceral and revolting. I could not believe the store had that book where kids could reach it. America!

I agree with you 100%.

The therapist should have gotten that lady into a mental treatment center. He should lose his license and face criminal charges. I think that is the UK tho maybe.

Listening to this made me want to vomit. It is beyond sick.

I also do not believe in sex re-assignment surgery. It bothers me that since I happen to be gay- that folks think I am ok with that... and think I am for abortions and against guns. I am prolife and I am for the 2nd amendment.

My brain hurts.

I saw so much crazy crap that people did to themselves or others when I worked as a CO & DO that I try to forget for the most part. Same thing when I was in the Army, people who wanted to get out would get drunk and do things to themselves so the army would chapter them out on a mental discharge. One of the worst things I was part of (but luckily mostly only as an observer) was a forced strip search, I swear if it wasn't for the uniforms, you'd think you were walking in on a gang rape. Another time when I worked for the feds I was working in the SHU and this guy assaulted a staff member real bad (same inmate had started a fire in his unit one night while I was on duty) and they brought the guy in and 4 pointed him, and some staff were doing things to him, and I don't want to elaborate any further on that. The things humans can do to each other and themselves is mind blowing.

Man is only three sandwiches away from barbarism. I watched it first hand after Hurricane Andrew. When a 7-11 Finally got hold of a big generator and hooked it up wildcat style to their panel so they could sell gas and beer, people went fucking berserk in one hour. I watched ordinarily civilized people knocking each other out for a jerry can of gas and box of tampons. It was sickening. When FEMA trucks cam dragging up with boxes of MRE's, the same scene played out, as people climbed over children and old people to get them. Finally, the FEMA trucks just up and left because people were getting seriously injured. It wasn't until the National Guard rolled in with armed soldiers that shit calmed right down. We didn't even bother to get queued up until then, because we had plenty of food. My [now] wife was a food packrat to begin with, so we had all kinds of stuff.

I'll never forget the looting, the nighttime gunfire that went on for weeks and weeks and the extreme darkness, as the endless blackout wore on for seemingly ever and ever. We were just about ten miles north of the eye wall at S.W. 155th and the Turnpike, and let me tell you, it was like a giant eraser came through there. Telephone poles were snapped off at the base like pencils. Big construction dumpsters tossed around like shoe boxes. This thing was no joke, and huge housing areas were wiped out. Whole areas had roofs peeled completely off. There was one such neighborhood where the builder apparently didn't attach the steel in the tie beams to the down rods in the columns or sheer panels, so when the wind lifted the roof, it took the whole tie beam with it, so when that roof hit another building, it had enough mass to blow right through it like a headache ball on a crane.

So now, four days later, most of those people that had been drinking and smoking dope at their hurricane parties were looting and stampeding over grandma just to get a bag of ice and a handful of MRE's, or a can of gas. Remember, civilization is the most fragile construct on the planet.

Locally people are mad.

Why? The halloween parade might be in its last year. You should see the comments and bashing- because - hey- we owe them a parade. Where are these people when my taxes went up 25%?

Riverfest was a disaster. Traffic was grid lock - stopped- fist fights broke up. They went on with riverfest- which means closed roads- the road you are supposed to use in closed- they thought the construction would be done in time- it wasnt. So instead of cancelling the fest- they went on with it. I got called names when I said traffic has to get thru- I dont know how it was even allowed because the ambulance can not get thru. When I posted how they should have cancelled the river fest- I became the worse guy in the county- even tho- they have more loved ones that required ambulance and ER services here.

I hate people.

So Mark- when power goes out- the chances of robbery go up.

On this block- when we had an outage- a few of us men went walking around the block to patrol of sorts-it was noticed- both by the residents and those who could be trouble.

Crowd spychology can change on a dime.

They had in the paper today- that the rural part of the town has had many break ins. Unprecedented.

When I shop- there isnt people in the store like there were at one time.

Either I am getting good at timing to avoid crowds or the economy is worse then people think.

On extreme tatts and piercings I am not a big fan. I see the young as being fixated on shallow looks. They want to stand out and make a statement. Some of the tatts are visual pollution- they have the right to ink up- but then they get mad if the business world looks down on extremes. So there they are 20 and 30- the body god gave them isnt good enough- so they make permanent changes... what happens when they hit 50?

Aging can be a beautiful thing when it is done with grace.

I woke up with my eye swellen. I avoid drs. I went- she told me - I am a medical emergency.

I kept thinking about this post.

I am on predisone now.

I am glad I had it checked.

Talk about my mind racing. I want to keep my eye sight. I was there and back in about 90 minutes. So that is not too bad.

Be careful with prednisone. Never, ever suddenly stop taking it under any circumstances. Your body has to remember how to start making cortisol again.

2 days at 5 pills, 2 days at 4 pills, 2 days at 3 pills, and so on. 30 pills total.

I had hoped it worked faster. I had the chance of a shot too- but we talked that any shot has preservative in it- the dr- (a black gal) said any shot has additives and the pill will work just was well.

Thanks for the advice Mark. I had not thought about it. I am on too many pills and dont really want to be on another permanent pill. If I dont see better improvement I will have to go back.

She called the next day- told me to take an antihistimine too. So I did.

I dread and avoid drs- but holy cow- I value my eye sight. Thanks again Mark.

I dont want any more of this predisone.

It made me too sleepy. The rash is going down. Even the cat looks irrirated by something- her eyes are watery.

I had 2 days 5 pills. 2 days 4 pills... so that leaves 10 pills left. Today I feel almost flu like.

I am all for ample rest. But I really dont want to sleep my life away.

Back
Top Bottom