Our blogs!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
If PMBug does not mind, maybe those of us who write blogs could have our own (communal) blog thread, where we can ALL tout our blogs, perhaps easing up on comments about them in other threads.

So, let me start:

robertmixblog.blogspot.com

I just put up my "Review of Barron's, Dated March 12" for the coming week.

In my case, please do not spread my name or link at Zero Hedge, as I still do not know what "Computer Monsters" could be out there that could come along and mess up my life... Thanks!

Mine are at:
http://www.coultersmithing.com/forums/index.php

There's a subforum for "trading markets" there which I've been lax updating, but some of it is timeless. And here is probably a better place for trading talk as the membership is much more up on that.

There is also an active "water cooler" forum to just talk trash on, today it picked up some interesting gun stuff. Anybody who wants "on" my forums, just pm me - I don't have open registration because of the computer monsters out there, but I'm not being elitist unless preferring humans to robot spammers is.

My wife's father made the front page of a Peruvian newspaper! He is 91 and a great-great-grandfather.

Why is he out in the streets protesting? Because the Peruvian government has not kept a pension promise... He is one of the "jefes" (bosses) of a grassroots movement to try to compel the Peruvian government to pay them their pensions. He protests with the other "Fonavistas" about once a week.

Viva el Peru!

Read all about it...

http://robertmixblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/pmmfm-in-spanish-pmpc.html

Someone at Zero Hedge told me it was bad form to pimp my blog, even in the kind of weird way I do it there. Actually, he used much stronger language than I just implied...

Nonetheless, I just finished reading a book: The Fear Index, by Robert Harris (whose perhaps most famous book was Fatherland, a speculative fiction novel about how the USA deals with Nazi Germany in the 1960s after THEY won the war in Europe.

Harris´s new book is excellentisimo! Especially if finance, computers, artificial intelligence and insanity would be of interest! Read the review:

http://robertmixblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/book-review-fear-index-robert-harris.html

Bump.........

A bit dated but some interesting reading at the links.

Back
Top Bottom