PM Bug twitter?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

11C1P

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
United-States
Didn't want to watch the VP debate last night, but decided I could keep tabs on it on my twitter account. I have never spent a lot of time on there, but noticed I can get a lot of good links to stories the MSM doesn't want you to see and even FOX doesn't cover 90% of either. From the tweets and everything I saw since, I'm glad I didn't watch the debate. I got to poking around looking for new people to follow, and thought I'd see if I could find PM bug's twitter account. Much to my horror, I found none! The closest I could find was this.
https://twitter.com/TheeSilverBug So I think PM Bug needs a twitter too! I think it would be a great way to follow some of the news stories that tend to get overlooked on the site itself. :cheers:

Oh great! Another chore for me to maintain (and another password to remember!). Nah, I barely have enough time to keep this place interesting and when I do have something to say, it generally takes more than 140 characters. Maybe if I retire some day (and that looks so far off in the horizon I can't see it at the moment), I would have time to devote to tweeting all day, but right now it's not really feasible.

Think the fact that so few ( if any ) who visit here regularly spend time on social media sites, is telling.......

Not a good place for those still capable of critical thinking, except perhaps to see what the herd is being fed.

Back
Top Bottom