Pondering a nursing home

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
We are getting closer to the day my gram should be in a home. I am not the decider- that would be my uncle.

I dont know that we can go too much longer the way things are now.

I dont want to be a family disruption--- but - how to measure this need- and when to say when.

Family is in from Chicago- so we been visiting and catching up.

I dont think my uncle will want her in a home. but that day is getting closer.

I am trying to figure out what my grandfather would want me to do.

It's a slow day on the internet so I'm going to take a stab at answering this question. This is between your gram and her child (your uncle). Don't worry about what your grandfather wanted. He's out of the picture now. If your gram is safe, has food and shelter, and does not have to deal with pain, then there is nothing more you need to do except love her. I hope that helps.

Right now there is a care taker that comes once a week. I sort of wondered if that lady thought there was the need for a home- she would say something.

today family was all over there- we met with my uncle and the care taker. I am satisfied.

I think we are in good shape.

when I read the thread title I though you were looking for one for yourself :rotflmbo:

Back
Top Bottom