Precious Metals Forum

Go Back   Precious Metals Forum > Bunker Talk > STS

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2013, 11:43 AM   #1
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 249 times
pondering ways to make cash from home

have you ever seen apartments.com sign? they are on places. I contacted them about selling space on my house. I live on a busy street.

someone, a trucker said I should become a freight broker- so I was looking at that- some of that tho is pay for school or flat out sales.

I also pondered that maybe there was a way to push my brothers business for him. His crowd is high end- and he could be getting more cash on his painting and rehab stuff.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 01:10 PM   #2
Jay
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 671 times
Originally Posted by Penn View Post:
have you ever seen apartments.com sign? they are on places. I contacted them about selling space on my house. I live on a busy street.

someone, a trucker said I should become a freight broker- so I was looking at that- some of that tho is pay for school or flat out sales.

I also pondered that maybe there was a way to push my brothers business for him. His crowd is high end- and he could be getting more cash on his painting and rehab stuff.
a lot of folks around here make extra cash from home by selling meth.

seriously, I applaud your efforts. I was working with my sister about eighteen years ago but fighting with her constantly so I went my own way; made a POOR career choice and went to work for a hardware store and we made so little money that Bing started making eggrolls and selling them from home (a state health license was only 20.00). She was making four hundred dollars a week until I found something better. She quit that shit in a hurry, I'll tell you. I imagine making eggrolls all day long is boring.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 01:52 PM   #3
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 249 times
I put on ad on local face book trade group- to house sit- pet sit for holidays. Who knows.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote