pondering ways to make cash from home

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
have you ever seen apartments.com sign? they are on places. I contacted them about selling space on my house. I live on a busy street.

someone, a trucker said I should become a freight broker- so I was looking at that- some of that tho is pay for school or flat out sales.

I also pondered that maybe there was a way to push my brothers business for him. His crowd is high end- and he could be getting more cash on his painting and rehab stuff.

have you ever seen apartments.com sign? they are on places. I contacted them about selling space on my house. I live on a busy street.

someone, a trucker said I should become a freight broker- so I was looking at that- some of that tho is pay for school or flat out sales.

I also pondered that maybe there was a way to push my brothers business for him. His crowd is high end- and he could be getting more cash on his painting and rehab stuff.

a lot of folks around here make extra cash from home by selling meth. :)

seriously, I applaud your efforts. I was working with my sister about eighteen years ago but fighting with her constantly so I went my own way; made a POOR career choice and went to work for a hardware store and we made so little money that Bing started making eggrolls and selling them from home (a state health license was only 20.00). She was making four hundred dollars a week until I found something better. She quit that shit in a hurry, I'll tell you. I imagine making eggrolls all day long is boring. :)

I put on ad on local face book trade group- to house sit- pet sit for holidays. Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom