• 4 Post By ancona
  • 1 Post By DoChenRollingBearing

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2013, 12:53 PM   #1
Jay
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 671 times
quote of the day

our government is full on retard now. "Get enrolled" in a TAX?
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:13 PM   #2
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 2046 times
I'll pay their "fines" or "taxes" or whatever else they want to call it, but I will not pay the extortionate rates they dictate for Obamacare, because to do so would mean a tacit approval of the complete usurpation of my rights as a citizen of the United States. Taxation without representation was the primary tenet of our revolutionary war, yet the government seems to have forgotten that. I believe that new taxes should be subject to a 75% vote threshold, which would mean no new taxes.......pretty much forever.

I swear by God and Sweet Holy Jesus I cannot wait for the Great Meltdown. I do not wish to experience the pain that I know will come with it, but it will give me hope for Little Ancona and her [eventual] family and children. Without a complete and total reset, involving the total dissolution of all financial institutions, bank holding companies, insurance companies, land trusts, companies like Black Rock, JPM, GS, AIG, etc. etc. ad infinitum, there will be no substantive change.

The Great unwinding WILL come and when it does, 99% of The People will be completely unprepared. Within a very, very short time, there will be mass starvation and unrest on a world-wide scale. No amount of fiat money printing will insulate The People from the destruction of society that will occur within the monetary collapse. People do not have any concept of alternative currencies and most do not have any fear of going without, simply because they never have. Actually, those who will survive the best will be those that are far removed from organized society. For instance, remote Maori tribes won't even know it is happening. The homeless, the extreme rural dwellers, peoples like the Inuit fishermen and so forth will be relatively unscathed. Those that are completely invested will feel the most pain. Think of the silver spoon generation, think of the kids of the banksters and millionaires in The Hamptons. Those folks will melt down right along side the banks. Me? I'll figure it out. I have self defense capabilities, food, water, filtration and back-up filtration, black-out curtains and a charcoal filter system so when I cook food, the whole world doesn't know about it. There is precious little else one can do. I say buckle up and keep those big-boy pants at the ready, 'cause you're going to need 'em.

Am I a "doomer"? No, I am a realist.

Last edited by ancona; 12-21-2013 at 02:15 PM.
ancona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:06 PM   #3
PM Bug Supporter

Liked: 691 times

Excellent thread guys! Our government IS on full retard now (great observation), and yes, I think things will get worse. Probably much worse.

The usurpation of power by Obama is near-breathtaking by US historical standards, even if very bad.

On the other hand, my crystal ball and abilities to predict the (short-term) future are so laughably bad, well, if PMBug ever knew, he would ban me from the forum!
ancona likes this.
DoChenRollingBearing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:18 PM   #4
Ground Beetle

Liked: 388 times
Ancona, in general I must agree with you, however, I am not sure that you really appreciate exactly how bad it will get once things collapse.

Will I live to see it happen? Don't know. What I do know is that like you I KNOW it will happen sooner or later. And when it does happen, it will be much much worse than anyone can even imagine today. Even your preparations, though admirable, will be totally insufficient. As for Little Ancona, you, or anyone else you know surviving, the odds (based on my CRACKED crystal ball) are orders of magnitude less than you can possibly imagine.

In the end, though, WE WIN, and win big. Those FEW of us that survive the meltdown will prosper and expand beyond even our wildest imaginations, and I hope that your Little Ancona is one of them. Americans (and other Anglo-Saxons) will again become the POWERHOUSE of the world, though if history is any indicator, FAR FAR removed from the land called America today.

Anglo-Saxons throughout thousands of years of history have been on a yo-yo of top dog and low scum of the world. This is just another cycle in that history, only today primarily played out in the Western Hemisphere instead of Asia, the Middle East, or elsewhere.

Keep prepping. Everything you do will enhance the survivability of you and yours. And have a BACKUP plan A, plan B, plan C, etc. You may need every one of them.

Originally Posted by ancona View Post:
The Great unwinding WILL come and when it does, 99% of The People will be completely unprepared. Within a very, very short time, there will be mass starvation and unrest on a world-wide scale. No amount of fiat money printing will insulate The People from the destruction of society that will occur within the monetary collapse. People do not have any concept of alternative currencies and most do not have any fear of going without, simply because they never have. Actually, those who will survive the best will be those that are far removed from organized society. For instance, remote Maori tribes won't even know it is happening. The homeless, the extreme rural dwellers, peoples like the Inuit fishermen and so forth will be relatively unscathed.

Am I a "doomer"? No, I am a realist.
There is your key to survival. GET OUT OF DODGE!

Yes, I know it is IMPOSSIBLE. However, staying where you KNOW it is unsafe enhances of the odds of you NOT surviving.

As I have said many times before, draw circles on a map. 200 miles centered on metro areas of 1 million or more and 100 miles on metro areas of 100,000 or more. Locate OUTSIDE of all of those circles. Inside of the circles will be where 99% of population is at risk of dying through starvation, sickness, murder, or whatever. I suspect that over half of the survivors will be outside of those circles.

Like you I am not a doomer - I am a realist, pessimist now, optimist after the Great Collapse.

http://mmerlinn.com

GOLD is the money of KINGS.
SILVER is the money of GENTLEMEN.
BARTER is the money of PEASANTS.
DEBT is the money of SLAVES.
- Norm Franz
mmerlinn is offline   Reply With Quote