rant- on message boards

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I am out of options and looking to participate more in interesting threads. Maybe we can step things up here.

I was a long timer on one board- 7 years, 33,000 posts- that has run its course. I went to the competing board- which only raises my blood pressure arguing with statists.

Maybe this board can become more active. The posters here are decent folks- so I do see this as a possibility.

We are on the same page via monetary policy, and for the most part politics. That is good common ground.

I am out of options and looking to participate more in interesting threads. Maybe we can step things up here.

I was a long timer on one board- 7 years, 33,000 posts- that has run its course. I went to the competing board- which only raises my blood pressure arguing with statists.

Maybe this board can become more active. The posters here are decent folks- so I do see this as a possibility.

We are on the same page via monetary policy, and for the most part politics. That is good common ground.

I agree with you.

Now I want to fight you.

WTF?

Back
Top Bottom