Saturday Rant

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

You are looking at the wrong Mr. Ancona. Follow this link and click on "All Systems Go". It leads to a copy of an article I wrote some time ago for Construction and Demolition recycling Magazine about a project we did at the Space Center.

It might also be worth pulling this comment and the URL as I now know everything about our ancona :noevil:

Thanks PMBug. Good advice. His first name is still in the quote part on post #37 and I agree with removing personal identifiers. I would suggest you take his first name out of the quote also. There are too many potentially bad people in the world that might want to track posts and cause trouble for innocent folks.

I never said I was innocent, just that I'm the real Ancona. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom