she buys stuff and then returns it

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
so the neighbor has this habit- she will buy things and then return it. ok- her life- so-let it be. The other day she bought a stove-ish fire place- which I lugged in the house and up the stairs for her- well now she doesnt know if she wants it. Hint- load the car-

but I have tasks to do today as well- errands- yard work and so forth. bah

had an old girlfriend who would go buy an iron if she needed to iron her clothes, return it.

My wife is filipina and throws the county-wide filipina Christmas party each year; last year they bought a disco ball and other crap for the venue they rented, then returned them after the party. Seems fairly common.

Back
Top Bottom