Sometimes it's the little gestures that mean the most

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

That was absolutely beautiful, Unobtanium. Thanks for posting it. I just sent it to the 40 or so people on my Joke List and will put the link up at Facebook.

+ 1000 this Christmas season!

Last edited:
Touching. Thanks for sharing.

I think we should keep posting this one to keep it near the top...
Change for a dollar indeed. That my kind of change!

You know, I saw that and found it particularly powerful. It simp[ly portrays what is going on around us all day long. Those who believe the homeless can easily get help beyond privately operated food banks, shelters and so forth, are uninformed.

Food stamps and any sort of "government" intervention require the one thing these people do not have......a fucking addrss. How insane is that? Even if you have a P.O. box, that is not good enough. It must be a physical address associated with a residence.

We have become such a pathetic version of our former nation that I cringe when I hear some of the stories coming from my neighbor, who is a nurse at the county hospital. She will regale you of tales of folks who will break a bone to get in and get some food.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I just watched it again and it meant more the 2nd time I watched it.

Money, which is portrayed as the solution(physically) in actuality, is the problem.
Knowledge, with the care and ability to share such, is the solution.
Money is sought, knowledge is shunned by the majority in their trained materialistic addiction.
Imparting knowledge upon others has become labeled as accosting, even those for which one cares.
Comprehend trained reality, in which the majority slumbers. To disturb is to terrorize.
Give a man a fish, or teach a man to fish. A choice those who are awake must choose.
Deflation has begun, spare change will become nonexistent.
Let us see more giving and help wanted signs.
We will see many more seeking both.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom