Sunday rant on bankers

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Unobtanium

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
Ancona, if you will allow me to use your "rant" title, the video below can be the Sunday Rant. Uhhh, you don't have a British accent do you? :wave::cheers::flail::clap:

PMBug, lil' help, why can I not get my videos to embed any more?

Last edited by a moderator:
A short synopsis or a link to such would be a great help for anything youtube as I am one of those that cannot access youtube.

This is a hilarious 5-minute rant by a British guy on the banking system. Lots of Ancona-style f-bombs while he rides the bankers for the scum that they are.

Last edited:
You video didn't embed automatically because it had an extra parameter in the address.

I removed feature=player_detailpage& from the address.

It's a righteous rant.

A good point he makes: When we borrow from the bank, we pay back with interest. When the bank "borrows" from us, we're lucky to get anything back.

A good point he makes: When we borrow from the bank, we pay back with interest. When the bank "borrows" from us, we're lucky to get anything back.

Yes,and not only that, but when we borrow from the bank, they create the money out of nothing. But the money that they "borrow" from us is most often something that we have earned.

Yup......even though banks get money virtually for free from the Fed, we pay a five or six percent vig to them for the same money.

Total bullshit! On top of that, we get dogshit for interest on our deposits.

Back
Top Bottom