That's not your water.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

When I read this the absurdity of it made my skull swell. I know there are areas around the world where the government retains all riparian rights, but I never thought it happened in the USA. This is beyond ridiculous, and the people who had him locked up in the first place should be flogged in the public square, naked and blindfolded.

If you live in a place with these kind of laws and their enforcement, its better not to have visible catch and store systems.

Yeah i know its a lot more complicated to hide em underground but if you are going to beat the system, rather than take it on, youve got to work out a devious way ... just like getting round any sort of rule / law.

So how does anyone get away with a full swimming pool in these places ?

I have a walbash gif, but the board tells me my mere megabyte is all used up, so I can't give it to ya. Sorry.

PMBug - if I delete stuff, doesn't it break the posts it was displayed in?

Why such a tiny limit?

Back
Top Bottom