they sprayed the CRAP out of us today

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
as soon as the sun came up, they started spraying. Back and forth, gid over grid. By noon, a hazy fog was starting to sread from the north south.:

about one oclock, the haze started to cover the sky, and they started to move further south:

they kept spraying until sunset:

we do not usually have this kind of air traffic. My neighbor sent me this article, I know Rense is a dubious source but it is well written and would certainly explain why everyone here (local) has been so sick the last few years with respiratory problems, headaches, etc.:

Chemtrails - US Military Continues
To Spray Chemical-Laden Skytrails
http://www.rense.com/general15/chemusmilitarycontinues.htm

Back
Top Bottom