Ukraine bank paying 9% interest on USD

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
http://en.unicredit.ua/pcdeposits/view/287/

New funds – new interests!
Still keeping savings at home? UniCredit Bank offers «Available» promo deposit for individuals in USD and EUR.
Place new funds at advantageous interest rate.
Promo deposit "Available" conditions:

Currency of deposit – USD; EUR;
Term of deposit – 3 months
Minimum deposit amount – 100 USD; 100 EUR;
Deposit replenishment –is allowed;
Interest rate – set according to the deposit amount:

USD EUR
to 999.00 from 999.00 to 888.00 from 888.00
9.00% 9.09% 8.00% 8.08%

Interests payment – monthly on the client’s account or adding to the deposit amount (capitalization);
Partial prescheduled withdrawal – equals to prescheduled full deposit withdrawal;
Prescheduled withdrawal – at the rate of 0% for the whole deposit period;
Autoprolongation – carried out under the conditions that apply as of the date of prolongation.

Promo deposit is valid from February 09, 2015 to May 01, 2015 and doesn’t apply to renewal of existing deposits.

Information about tariffs can be found in the Necessary documents section.

UniСredit Bank Party of Fund Deposit Guarantee.

==============================
I wonder how much less safe this is then from our own banks

Ukraine... Hmm, here is how the math works for me re Ukrainian banks:

((starting amount) + (9% interest)) * (probability that will happen) = what I would expect to have.

(1.00 + 0.09) * 0 = 0

Ahh, I would feel better with a Peruvian bank... Even in Peruvian Soles! :flail:

Or better yet: Be My Own Bank! Gold! (maybe even some Bitcoin...)

Back
Top Bottom