Vacation in Texas

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

mike

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
You guys may recall last summer, when I was planning a trip home to Texas, I was worrying a lot about what to do if they tried to put my kids in the microwaves or grope them. I took different routes going there and back and discovered that Munich and Copenhagen do not have scanners or gropers. So now I only have to worry about what happens in the Houston airport on the return trip. Last year it was random selection, and we got lucky, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

If you guys could just make sure the psychopaths in charge don't pull any false flags this summer, that would be great. Thanks!

Here's a great site I found that lists the TSA status at all the airports, so you can also pick airports with no scanners:
http://tsastatus.net/

You guys may recall last summer, when I was planning a trip home to Texas, I was worrying a lot about what to do if they tried to put my kids in the microwaves or grope them. I took different routes going there and back and discovered that Munich and Copenhagen do not have scanners or gropers. So now I only have to worry about what happens in the Houston airport on the return trip. Last year it was random selection, and we got lucky, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

If you guys could just make sure the psychopaths in charge don't pull any false flags this summer, that would be great. Thanks!

Here's a great site I found that lists the TSA status at all the airports, so you can also pick airports with no scanners:
http://tsastatus.net/

welcome to Texas! And feel free to bring your gun, also. We LIKE guns here.... :)

Thanks!

I don't know if I mentioned it in last year's post, but my brother bought a BB gun for my son, but the jerks at United Airlines would not let us check it, even though 2) it was packed properly as though it was an actual firearm and 2) even the TSA does not consider BB guns are firearms. FU United Airlines!

Thanks!

I don't know if I mentioned it in last year's post, but my brother bought a BB gun for my son, but the jerks at United Airlines would not let us check it, even though 2) it was packed properly as though it was an actual firearm and 2) even the TSA does not consider BB guns are firearms. FU United Airlines!

why not. They think a few guys with boxcutters knocked down two or is it three skyscrapers and defeated 17 of the worlds largest intelligence agencies.

Did I mention that Undercover Boss is on at 7:00?

Welcome back to Texas!

Gun ranges around SA still have ammo for cheap..supposing your firing it there anyway. :)

-Q

Ammo in Florida is rare as hens teeth, It is a fucking nightmnare. As a matter of fact Q, I am still on an epic mission to send a few hundred rounds out to Texas and the UPS dicks are stepping on my fucking nuts. I don't know if it is a regional manager thing or what, but I called Atlanta and was informed that it is perfectly OK to send ORMD-9 goods through the mail if it is properly packaged and has the proper nomenclature. As a government contractor, i am quite good at 'following directions', but still I get this fucked up resistance. It is no longer about fulfilling a fucking promise, it is about completing a motherfucking mission.

I will NOT be cock-blocked.

oh gawd

now youve got him angry ......... :flail:

and justintime for the weekend :rotflmbo:

bring it on ancona :popcorn:

Haha.. Cheaper Than Dirt uses UPS to deliver ammo to their customers. I guess you must be "on the list".

Haha.. Cheaper Than Dirt uses UPS to deliver ammo to their customers. I guess you must be "on the list".

can't imagine why... :)

my Blackwater, government hating, cop hating neighbor says "if they are not watching me, they aren't doing their fucking job".

Welcome back to Texas!

Gun ranges around SA still have ammo for cheap..supposing your firing it there anyway. :)

-Q

yeah, our local range (Best of the West) has every cal at prefreakout prices. theoretically for members only, but last time I was there he sold me five boxes of .308. In town, gun shop 43.50 for a box of federal .308 Hardware store, same thing, 19.95

Ammo in Florida is rare as hens teeth, It is a fucking nightmnare. As a matter of fact Q, I am still on an epic mission to send a few hundred rounds out to Texas and the UPS dicks are stepping on my fucking nuts. I don't know if it is a regional manager thing or what, but I called Atlanta and was informed that it is perfectly OK to send ORMD-9 goods through the mail if it is properly packaged and has the proper nomenclature. As a government contractor, i am quite good at 'following directions', but still I get this fucked up resistance. It is no longer about fulfilling a fucking promise, it is about completing a motherfucking mission.

Don't get me started about UPS! I had a crate of truck parts I wanted to ship from Texas to Sweden, and they wouldn't do it, unless one of the parties was a business. WTF? Here's my money, just ship the crate- that's what you do!

Haha thanks brother.

I've been texting you about the call I missed but I guess you've been too busy stepping on UPS dicks. :)

I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate it and am enjoying the show too! :popcorn:

Go get em Tiger!

-Q

Back
Top Bottom