• 2 Post By Jay
  • 2 Post By ancona
  • 1 Post By rblong2us

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2013, 02:26 AM   #1
Ground Beetle

Liked: 306 times
Vacation in Texas

You guys may recall last summer, when I was planning a trip home to Texas, I was worrying a lot about what to do if they tried to put my kids in the microwaves or grope them. I took different routes going there and back and discovered that Munich and Copenhagen do not have scanners or gropers. So now I only have to worry about what happens in the Houston airport on the return trip. Last year it was random selection, and we got lucky, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

If you guys could just make sure the psychopaths in charge don't pull any false flags this summer, that would be great. Thanks!

Here's a great site I found that lists the TSA status at all the airports, so you can also pick airports with no scanners:
http://tsastatus.net/

H. L. Mencken

comparegoldandsilverprices.com
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:44 AM   #2
Jay
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 671 times
Originally Posted by mike View Post:
You guys may recall last summer, when I was planning a trip home to Texas, I was worrying a lot about what to do if they tried to put my kids in the microwaves or grope them. I took different routes going there and back and discovered that Munich and Copenhagen do not have scanners or gropers. So now I only have to worry about what happens in the Houston airport on the return trip. Last year it was random selection, and we got lucky, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

If you guys could just make sure the psychopaths in charge don't pull any false flags this summer, that would be great. Thanks!

Here's a great site I found that lists the TSA status at all the airports, so you can also pick airports with no scanners:
http://tsastatus.net/
welcome to Texas! And feel free to bring your gun, also. We LIKE guns here....
DSAbug and MasterQ like this.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:39 PM   #3
Ground Beetle

Thanks!

I don't know if I mentioned it in last year's post, but my brother bought a BB gun for my son, but the jerks at United Airlines would not let us check it, even though 2) it was packed properly as though it was an actual firearm and 2) even the TSA does not consider BB guns are firearms. FU United Airlines!

H. L. Mencken

Old 04-05-2013, 05:03 PM   #4
Jay
Yellow Jacket

Originally Posted by mike View Post:
Thanks!

I don't know if I mentioned it in last year's post, but my brother bought a BB gun for my son, but the jerks at United Airlines would not let us check it, even though 2) it was packed properly as though it was an actual firearm and 2) even the TSA does not consider BB guns are firearms. FU United Airlines!
why not. They think a few guys with boxcutters knocked down two or is it three skyscrapers and defeated 17 of the worlds largest intelligence agencies.

Did I mention that Undercover Boss is on at 7:00?
Old 04-05-2013, 05:44 PM   #5
Predaceous stink bug

Liked: 83 times
Welcome back to Texas!

Gun ranges around SA still have ammo for cheap..supposing your firing it there anyway.

-Q
Old 04-05-2013, 06:03 PM   #6
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 2046 times
Ammo in Florida is rare as hens teeth, It is a fucking nightmnare. As a matter of fact Q, I am still on an epic mission to send a few hundred rounds out to Texas and the UPS dicks are stepping on my fucking nuts. I don't know if it is a regional manager thing or what, but I called Atlanta and was informed that it is perfectly OK to send ORMD-9 goods through the mail if it is properly packaged and has the proper nomenclature. As a government contractor, i am quite good at 'following directions', but still I get this fucked up resistance. It is no longer about fulfilling a fucking promise, it is about completing a motherfucking mission.

I will NOT be cock-blocked.
rblong2us and MasterQ like this.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:14 PM   #7
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 869 times
oh gawd

now youve got him angry .........

and justintime for the weekend

bring it on ancona
Jay likes this.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:38 PM   #8
Golden Cockroach

Liked: 2438 times
Haha.. Cheaper Than Dirt uses UPS to deliver ammo to their customers. I guess you must be "on the list".

Important stuff: PMBug 101 * Forum Guidelines * Support PMBug
PMBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 06:57 PM   #9
Jay
Yellow Jacket

Originally Posted by PMBug View Post:
Haha.. Cheaper Than Dirt uses UPS to deliver ammo to their customers. I guess you must be "on the list".
can't imagine why...

my Blackwater, government hating, cop hating neighbor says "if they are not watching me, they aren't doing their fucking job".
Old 04-05-2013, 06:59 PM   #10
Jay
Yellow Jacket

Originally Posted by MasterQ View Post:
Welcome back to Texas!

Gun ranges around SA still have ammo for cheap..supposing your firing it there anyway.

-Q
yeah, our local range (Best of the West) has every cal at prefreakout prices. theoretically for members only, but last time I was there he sold me five boxes of .308. In town, gun shop 43.50 for a box of federal .308 Hardware store, same thing, 19.95
Old 04-05-2013, 07:40 PM   #11
Ground Beetle

Originally Posted by ancona View Post:
Ammo in Florida is rare as hens teeth, It is a fucking nightmnare. As a matter of fact Q, I am still on an epic mission to send a few hundred rounds out to Texas and the UPS dicks are stepping on my fucking nuts. I don't know if it is a regional manager thing or what, but I called Atlanta and was informed that it is perfectly OK to send ORMD-9 goods through the mail if it is properly packaged and has the proper nomenclature. As a government contractor, i am quite good at 'following directions', but still I get this fucked up resistance. It is no longer about fulfilling a fucking promise, it is about completing a motherfucking mission.

Don't get me started about UPS! I had a crate of truck parts I wanted to ship from Texas to Sweden, and they wouldn't do it, unless one of the parties was a business. WTF? Here's my money, just ship the crate- that's what you do!

H. L. Mencken

Old 04-05-2013, 10:41 PM   #12
Predaceous stink bug

Liked: 83 times
Originally Posted by ancona View Post:

Haha thanks brother.

I've been texting you about the call I missed but I guess you've been too busy stepping on UPS dicks.

I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate it and am enjoying the show too!

Go get em Tiger!

-Q