West Nile Virus

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jay,

I have 3 siblings and a father in the medical field. Three of them work in Texas. They aren't making it up. It's not a new disease. People are really dying from it.

The flu doesn't cause swelling of the brain.

West Nile or not, mosquitos on the Gulf Coast suck.

:rimshot:

did you read the article? :)

the article says they have never been able to isolate a virus. Furthermore, there are eight oil refineries in Dallas which release toxic chemicals that DO cause swelling of the brain.

edited to add:
I am skeptical of anything our .gov says after the swine flu scam, bird flu scam, etc. And they even admit it was a scam. I would not be surprised if they were trying to cover up something else (hey, look over here).

NOT to take away from the horror of the deaths, no matter what the cause.

Last edited:
I was reading a report the other day that some of the people that got the swine flu injections have been getting sick and diseases from them. Its pretty awful, BigPharma rushed out "a cure" and signed big contracts and made millions and the paitents are left to suffer.

I was reading a report the other day that some of the people that got the swine flu injections have been getting sick and diseases from them. Its pretty awful, BigPharma rushed out "a cure" and signed big contracts and made millions and the paitents are left to suffer.

there are zillions of "conspiracy theories" tying Big Pharma to the vaccines:
http://www.bing.com/search?q=big+ph...omplicit+in+swine+flu+scare&sc=0-16&sp=-1&sk=

http://my.auburnjournal.com/detail/...rt=&content_class=2&sub_type=stories&town_id=

not to mention the negative impact of vaccines. Everyone in my family has had all of their vaccines, somehow we have been able to avoid autism and themerisol poisoning.... :) still, I have friends with autistic children whose children were ok until they got vaccinated.

Back
Top Bottom