Where is ancona?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I have not seen him in months. I emailed and no answer. I am concerned about him.

He is nice guy. I hope he is ok.

I had a PM conversation with him just the other day. Like you, I noticed his absence and reached out to him. He's taken/ing some time off from the internets while he works through some personal stuff. Definitely wishing him well.

I had a PM conversation with him just the other day. Like you, I noticed his absence and reached out to him. He's taken/ing some time off from the internets while he works through some personal stuff. Definitely wishing him well.

Yes Sir. We did chat online some time ago.

It sounds like when he is ready he will come around again.

I am glad to hear you recently heard from him.

Yeah, I tried to prod him with the SpaceX stuff a while ago and he never picked it up ....
I miss his cheery rants and updates on the hopeless neighbours and his take on the world in general.

Ironically, when I withdrew from the world as I worked through a particularly difficult time in my life, I ended up here !

I had to re invent my ID somewhat though and while I suspect theres ways of hunting down Rblong2us, locating M. Ancona down near NASAs playground in Florida was something even I could manage ...........

I wish him well and if he's lurking, I would happily be his foil if he needs to unload stuff....

Back
Top Bottom