wife gets even with cheater husband

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Tee hee - almost the same thing is happening here right now. My soon to be ex-wife is outa here, but left all her worthless crap, and now has a restraining order to keep her completely out of the county (she really made some people mad besides me). I am paying rent on a storage bin in the next town over to have room for some of mine, so....

All her stuff goes there, mine comes home, I mail her a key - and the rent's on her...it's no longer my problem. 5 full truckloads so far, about that many more to go. Boy it'll be good to be rid of that pig's sty full of junk. I doubt most of it could be given away for free without some decontamination and disinfecting.

How like a woman to ruin a perfectly good SUV instead of just selling it...the real reason most countries don't let them into battle is they don't stop when they have won, and create issues with butchery and bad PR.

So, hide the women if they're over 40 and IQ over 100 - I'm fully on the loose now.
Plenty of young cuties out there, but I'm all done with raising children.

When I moved=- I left broken stuff behind. It happens you know.

Back
Top Bottom