Wild hair cuts!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
So the one boy here has a pink mohawk, and his buddy has a purple one.

When I was a kid- we would never do that.

The good news it that when I go to correct them- I dont freak out- because I am trying not to laugh at the hair.

You know if can be fun to see the old man with the nice yard get upset.

I think I prefer when they play ball.

wild hair, cut .......

rode my bike to the bank a few weeks ago to rotate some paper - ie cheques in £s out

( here bike means motorcycle)

realised when i put my crash helmet on that i really needed a haircut cos it was poking into my left eye no matter what and i was clearly no longer needing my shaggy winter look, due to warmer days arriving.
Well, a barber shop seems to have materialised a couple doors down from the bank, so i thought id give it a go.

i opted for the 'leave it long but thin it down' cut.
Unfortunately the fella there can only do 1 cut or run clippers and make you almost bald, so i ended up with the 'smart executive' look like yer mum would approve of )-:

Bollox, there goes my carefully projected 'mad hippie' look and the ultimate irony was that when i put my crash helmet back on, my hair was still poking into my left eye

only it wasnt my hair, it was a bit of thread in the helmet liner that had unstitched !!

gutted

Getting clipped.....................

From the link:

Kenneth Carruth IV, the North Philly native known as The4thKen on social media, has made waves (literally) with his haircut tutorials and videos. The 20-year-old barber has amassed more than 1.8 million likes on TikTok, with his biggest video reaching over 2 million views. But it’s not always his clean lines and tight fades that are attracting attention.

In one video, Carruth showed off a mid-fade and noted, “My client paid me $80 for this haircut.” Other videos list prices well above $100. While some viewers were in favor of the price tag, others called the haircut a “scam” and wrote how their barber could do the same job for $15.

Getting clipped.....................

From the link:

Kenneth Carruth IV, the North Philly native known as The4thKen on social media, has made waves (literally) with his haircut tutorials and videos. The 20-year-old barber has amassed more than 1.8 million likes on TikTok, with his biggest video reaching over 2 million views. But it’s not always his clean lines and tight fades that are attracting attention.

In one video, Carruth showed off a mid-fade and noted, “My client paid me $80 for this haircut.” Other videos list prices well above $100. While some viewers were in favor of the price tag, others called the haircut a “scam” and wrote how their barber could do the same job for $15.

They are charging those prices because they know that their clientele are just stupid enough to pay for them.

They are charging those prices because they know that their clientele are just stupid enough to pay for them.

I don't get it, but you're 100% correct. Kinda hard to understand for me. But if the cutee and the cuter are happy............lol.

Philly native Pat Regan, traveling barber to rappers and NFL players, got his start crafting $5 blowouts in his mom’s basement​

Story by Tommy Rowan, The Philadelphia Inquirer •

Pick an NFL star: Lamar Jackson of the Baltimore Ravens, Alvin Kamara of the New Orleans Saints, Travis Kelce of the Kansas City Chiefs.

They’re sporting a Pat Regan original.

His work can be seen on the cover of the 2019 special body issue of ESPN the Magazine, and on Super Bowl champions. Worn by world-champion boxer (and Philly native) Danny Garcia, and UFC World Welterweight Champion Kamaru Usman.

Read the rest of this inspiring story here:

Back
Top Bottom