woman are crazy

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
so- you recall my posts about Jenny.

The other night- I was in for a 1 hour lecture on how her sugar daddy gave her a look she did not like.

Granted he is a creep- and it is more less a money thing... but she is wrecking a good thing.

They have dates on wednesday night- and he "loves" to go to walmart- alright who is BS here- men do not love to shop- he just want to look at her butt!
So she needed some watch batteries. The tally was over $70 which he is expected to pay- he gave her a look when the bill was so high- well this set her off.

But think about this- her goal was a car. $70 less for a car because she NEEDS junk from walmart. I can understand 1 battery- but $70 worth? aside from which she has 2 cell phones and the phone has the time on it!

Of course it is pointless to tell her any of this- at some point he will cut her off and she will lament on how no one will "help" her.

Think about it- 2x a week- he buys them both drinks out and a weekly stop for shopping- in the course of a month how much is this? Lets say $70 at wallmart and $30 for drinks each week- that is $400 for the month and in 2 months would be a car.

I am put off by this.

I view her sugar daddy as a dirty old man. and her as a gold digger.

-- and when it all comes crashing down- I will be the on call counsellor on how no one "helps" her.

Yikes!

and if she has to have a watch- dollar tree has them- $1.06 and she is out the door!

it IS the worlds oldest profession for a reason... :)

@ Penn, no shi'ite that some women are CRAZY!

I would suggest you:

1) put up a fence with nice spikes on it with a sturdy gate

2) buy a couple of those freon noisemakers they use at HS football games

3) buy yourself some ear plugs

4) bullet-proof glass (windows) and a steel core door

5) some kind of female dog who likes you but NOT her!

Maybe that would help...

:flail:

Back
Top Bottom