woman drive me nuts

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
recall- some posts I made about Jenny and her wanting a car. It is now 2 years- she has no car- her plan did not work to save $100 a month- nor did her BF help her.

I looked at a car for $1400 book was close to 3k. it was junk.
I would not have paid $500 for it.

SO- seen a great truck- for $2500 book was $4500-$8k.

Asked her if she could pay $100 a month till paid off. She gave me a lecture on how she does not want a truck.

Today I see a pathfinder for $1400. book on that is higher- she is too good for a pick up truck.

She thinks she is going to go to an auction and get one for $500-$700. Any car I seen for less then $1400 had a cracked head gasket- needed engine or trans.

Everytime I talk to her I hear how no one will help her. I offered her my old car for the price of the junk yard- NO. I do these for her and HELL NO.

Let the bitch walk for 2 more years- she also pays $50 in car insurance for a car that she does not drive.

Why are woman so bent on inspection? an inspection has nothing to do with how a car runs!

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

she was the same way when I suggested she move into the town house in back of me.

it is 2.5x bigger then her place and more cetrally located

Get her a pink bicycle! It's cheaper, more eco-friendly... plus: they always wanna lose weight!

Back
Top Bottom