$1,000,000 retirement built a penny at a time

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

WilliamGates

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
New book titled “Good as Gold: How to Profit from the Coming Boom in Copper” gives solid reasoning that anyone can easily follow to have success speculating in the copper market. This book is available from Amazon. You can download the kindle app free and download the book for free through the kdp select program. Your road map to a $1,000,000 retirement is here.

51YxQDjtYOL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Found the book here:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Good-Gold-profit-coming-copper-ebook/dp/B00QCM4QV4/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1420854652&sr=1-1&keywords=Good+as+Gold%3A+How+to+Profit+from+the+Coming+Boom+in+Copper"]Amazon.com: Good as Gold: How to profit from the coming boom in copper eBook: Olamide Adela: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51YxQDjtYOL.@@AMEPARAM@@51YxQDjtYOL[/ame]

I thought graphene was going to see off copper as it is a better conductor and vastly stronger .........

Ok its early days for graphene but it must impact copper demand in the future ?

Copper will be great once the world economy starts growing again. For me, though, timing is the issue.

rblong2us, I have seen breathless accounts of how graphene is going to take over the world (cheap metaphor there), but it looks like there is still a ways to go before we see something substantial. It DOES ppear to be an interesting material with very interesting properties.

Graphene... Almost precious?

I don't know man, Dr. Copper is looking pretty terminal right now. I have guys out right now clearing out all the wire from several facilities I am dismantling. That along with switch gear, chillers, compressors and the like, since the atmosphere is getting a little bit unstable down here and it ain't looking to good for salvage this year.

I have the old man talked in to clearing out two sea vans to accommodate a shit ton of copper wire in the event that copper does a 2008 on us and falls through the floor. Wire I get $2.55 a pound for now, was at it's low in 08', when I got $0.68 a pound. Had we taken all that wire [Building 28 JSC] and simply sat on it until about may of last year, we would have gotten five times as much. That translates to around a quarter million dollars.

Back
Top Bottom