A race War?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
I have just finished reading an article about an old man, beloved in his community, that was ruthlessly killed in his own driveway. Who perpetrated this terrible crime? "Youths" of course. That is the only description given in an otherwise sad story about a man who had the courage to exist on this planet for a hundred years, that was killed by soulless, hollow thugs for his wallet and a few bucks.

It took some jumping around, but I finally found the story that includes pictures of these "youths". It would appear that in another case of black mob on white victim, the press is falling over themselves to cover up the true nature of this pathological phenomenon, one that has spread like wildfire with the advent of social media.

All spring and all summer, there were repeated stories of gangs of "kids" terrorizing malls, beaches, and regular mainstream avenues in our major cities. The common link was that the perpetrators were all or mostly black, and the victims were white. The mainstream media absolutely refuses to call attention to these events, preferring to focus on Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus, as if they were somehow important.

Since the inauguration of King Obama, and the appointment of Eric Holder, we've seen zero progress made in controlling these attacks and in fact, it feels as if they are intentionally covering them up. When I read about "Polar Bear Hunting" it makes me cringe. This disgusting practice involves finding a single white person in either a vulnerable position or situation, then beating them, sometimes to death. This of course, is done for amusement.

The "knock out game" is another sick game involving black youths taking out a white victim, again this involves death sometimes. None of these crimes are investigated for what they are; hate crimes. They are written off as "misguided youths" or some other thing besides what they truly are. Hatred, pure unadulterated hatred.

The attitude I get from black individuals in my area is palpably angry. They seem to blame me for their lot in life, as if I somehow am responsible for their condition. I know I'm not alone here, and presume there are many, many others who share my concern. I do not put it past this administration to foment this kind of hatred to further their agenda. It is starting to feel like we're in for something ugly.

I lived in St. Pete for ten years. Every summer when it got hot, the riots started. The city is racially divided by railroad tracks. Whitey knew to stay on his side of the tracks. (some of the idiots I hung with crossed the tracks intentionally to see what was shakin.) I saw some stuff. The summer we moved to Texas, "they" burned thirty strip shopping centers. I got jumped numerous times by gangs of fourteen year olds riding bicycles and got the shit beat out of me. One time a cop was sitting watching in his car. He never lifted a finger. Afterwards, I said I was going to start carrying, at which point he told me he would have to arrest me. He said it was a waste of time trying to stop the juveniles, if he did detain them they were back on the street in an hour. This was twenty five years ago, and I knew something was seriously wrong already. Where I live now, this isn't a problem.

snip:
Similar episodes of unprovoked violence by young black gangs against white people chosen at random on beaches, in shopping malls or in other public places have occurred in Philadelphia, New York, Denver, Chicago, Cleveland, Washington, Los Angeles and other places across the country. Both the authorities and the media tend to try to sweep these episodes under the rug as well.

http://townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2012/05/15/a_censored_race_war

Yes. I joined a white pride page- and it is not hateful- but factual. There is an alarming trend.

At the local level I am concerned about the one kid- he is good for now- but- if he gets into drugs no.

We are going EXACTLY the same direction that South Africa has gone, and we will get EXACTLY the same results. Look at the statistics for SA. That is where we will be in short order, where even the POLICE rape the women IN POLICE STATIONS or rape the women they run off the road. And gangs of hoodlums OF ALL AGES rape even 2-year olds and brag about it in COURT if they get there. And, yes, the B on W statistics are over double the B on B statistics, even though the raw numbers are mostly B on B.

All the more reason to GET OUT OF DODGE WHILE YOU CAN. Think about the frog boiling to death on a stove. Similar situation here.

Hmm, I wonder how much it would cost to each week make a reservation to Peru and then cancel at the last minute (while things are good)...

I have seen a lot of countries and would miss America very much. But, the rate at which we are losing our liberties is very alarming.

And it's the problem that no one will talk about, at least among the State Run Media.

EDIT:

ancona, looks like you forgot Valerie Jarrett, Obama's prophet! :-~

RE-EDIT:

My dad told me when I was young that the main problem in the African-American community was their LEADERSHIP. Looks like it will take 100 years before they sign on to the American Dream (stay in school, no kids out of wedlock, and don't quit working until you have a better job lined up -- AND THEN you will succeed...).

Last edited:
This is one reason (self defense from a mob) why we need large capacity magazines.

Where I live now, this isn't a problem.

This exact same issue is more by coincidence than choice in my current living situation. If I was choosing, I'd continue to not have this problem.

However, growing up I was living in relatively diverse demographics. Had my fair share of good and bad experiences with people of the black community. Some times our differences were solved with fists, both one on one and group level stuff.

Later, in the military, I finally realized that scumbags come in all colors. There are plenty of good black men and women.

Whenever I go to Milwaukee, which is a big city around here, I carry. After I read stories about a mob of black kids causing problems at the State Fair a year or two or three ago, I've carried every time and felt better for it.

The enemy is poverty and ignorance. It can come in any color or race. When it comes as a mob you need to have an exit strategy.

Adding thoughts: For me I pretty much don't trust anybody from the human race so that makes my planning much easier. Not sure I would trust an alien either but willing to give it a chance as long as they don't stay longer than a weekend.

Last edited:
Sorry- no.

The enemy is people craving to be a victim. The "youths" fixated on slavery and reparations. They love to play the part of a victim.

Sorry- no.

The enemy is people craving to be a victim. The "youths" fixated on slavery and reparations. They love to play the part of a victim.

Yes, like I said. Ignorance. It's a disease that can rob and kill an entire society. Uneducated fools that are armed and dangerous. It's a shit sandwich without the bread. :doodoo:

edit: I am referring to the kids who are running around like a pack of wolves preying on people

Last edited:
Yeah, while it may work out along racial lines, I think that's actually just an "enabler". It's really an age thing - you don't see 60 YO blacks ganging up on an 18 YO white, right?

This kind of thing of course never ever happens unless population density is high, so that such gang type behavior is even possible. It's one of the things I like about living out in "nowhere".

And you have to admit, the trickle down screwing of each new generation has been going on long enough for some to decide it simply doesn't matter anymore - no matter what, they are going to have a suck life, due to us, our parents, theirs, and going back quite a long way. But that's just the opinion of an old fart who thinks the last good president was Eisenhower.

You know, the guy who ran WWII for the allies, more or less, and when president built the interstate system - a government good, for a change. The one who warned us about the military industrial complex, and monopolies in general. The one we voted FOR, not just against a lesser evil.

Now they want to find a new way to do road tax, since they say at the price of gasoline, they can't add more to that (eg not politically acceptable) but a new tax on miles driven, rated by some box they want to install - forcibly - in your car. That'll screw me on my Volt, of course (I do know how to defeat the existing tracking systems), for using roads while only using minimal gas, and since I don't use the power co, I don't pay their little tax add-ons either. I'm a complete loss to the pol's hopes for wealth redistribution and increased centeral state-ism, so they have to find a way to "fight back" against guys like me. I guess the next step is to declare the self-sufficient, or close to that - terrorists or suspects.

Hell, and we just wanted to get away from the madness.

I really envy you DC. I want so much to live in a nice, secluded area with a little bit of arable land and enough room for some chickens and a few goats to graze and forage.

I figure I need around twenty five or thirty acres, preferably adjoining vacant land. My ideal spot would be far enough south to spare me the ravages of northern winters but far enough north and high enough in altitude to have a moderated summer temperature. Maybe I ask too much, but if the opportunity presents itself, the Ancona Tribe WILL relocate.

I am noticing more age related frictions.

Older people in general are past the party all night stage.... so in some ways an over 55 community might be good.

on the gas tax- this is the result of deflated money.

PA is about to pass the highest tax in the country for car and road fees. License plate will begin at $166, and you are allowed to drive 12,000 miles for that price- higher miles will require higher fees.

Locally 4 roads that did not even need repairs were ripped up. The waste is beyond belief. The congress also wants a prevailaing wage for all road work. the 25k price point when it was enacted has inflated- to 188K they said. the unions are screaming over putting the price point at 100k.

If I knew what anc knows about waste- man oh man.

This is one reason (self defense from a mob) why we need large capacity magazines.
I can think of one guy who wished he had a gun with a hi-capacity magazine in the console of his Range Rover. And a girl on a bus in India too.

And you have to admit, the trickle down screwing of each new generation has been going on long enough for some to decide it simply doesn't matter anymore - no matter what, they are going to have a suck life, due to us, our parents, theirs, and going back quite a long way. But that's just the opinion of an old fart who thinks the last good president was Eisenhower.
It is a bit ironic that the most ignorant among us actually have a sense of how screwed they really are, even if they don't quite understand why. The wide-eyed at the top get it, but the vast majority of Joes and Janes don't realize that their lifestyles are in serious jeopardy. They probably won't get it until it gets them.

Well, ancona, that's about where I am - mild winters and summers, up in the mountains, where land is cheap and people rather scarce. That's because it's hard to do that concentrated city-thing where it's hard to make roads every 100 feet due to the topography. Even then, attitudes are different even in what we call cities.

When I get permission, I'll post some vids on my channel that show a friend who is off grid, grows chickens, a garden and orchard, keeps bees, runs a bread bakery, sells at the farmers markets - and lives in Radford VA - a "city". He even collects rainwater for various uses to avoid the taxes on city water (since they tax disposal based on your city water intake). He's a net creator at age 70...it's not that hard here (but he's pretty special as a person).

What I like about the edge of a mountain range (I'm on the second ridge "in") is that I can still drive to truly big cities pretty easily to go to the opera, gun shows, vendors of odd things, all the stuff a big city offers, but they can't find me with a map and it's just too scary and lonely here for a city guy, or so it seems. Sometimes when I have house guests I have to put in a fan or fridge in the guest house so they can sleep, since the quiet is just too scary for them.

You probably wouldn't have much trouble finding land at a decent price around here, though huge chunks at once are harder, because they tend to have some overvalued house on them already.

What happens is that some old person dies, and the kids try to cash in on the family estate, at some super high price (for here...). That usually doesn't fly - not many have that much to plunk down, and that estate tends to have a lot of "unusable buffer" land. So the kids, in their greed, hack it into smaller chunks - our laws let them split it up to 5 ways - and sell the pieces at auction. That's how I got mine - I got all of a farm other than the farmhouse, which is what let me set up off-grid (including the related taxes and permits). But it took several times buying "the land next to mine" when the "flippers" found out this ain't a place that works out that well - I couldn't afford to buy all the tracts at once when they first went up for sale, being a no-debt kinda guy.

We do get freezes in winter, but I like 4 seasons. It kills all the insect pests. Spring is orgasmic, it's as though winter is required for the energy to build up. Summer is, well, summer - but at 2500 feet in VA, that's not bad. Fall is fall - leaves fall and all that, and it's time to get ready for "the world of indoors" which lasts here about 3 months time. Obviously, farming works here - it's farm country, but not year-round. We get a break, and plenty of the farming around here is livestock without barns being required or all that often used other than to store feed.

Despite being a net exporter of road tax money to the north of VA (essentially DC), we have great roads, as we don't abuse them with bumper to bumper traffic or large trucks. That's why a new tax on road use is so galling. We export food, power and money - all the things that make city life a possibility, and in return, they export their pollution from the power we send, and their trash, and take our money, and now want even more. Luckily, it's pretty easy to run under the radar here...which is my plan A and has been all along.

I have just finished reading an article about an old man, beloved in his community, that was ruthlessly killed in his own driveway. Who perpetrated this terrible crime? "Youths" of course. That is the only description given in an otherwise sad story about a man who had the courage to exist on this planet for a hundred years, that was killed by soulless, hollow thugs for his wallet and a few bucks.

It took some jumping around, but I finally found the story that includes pictures of these "youths". It would appear that in another case of black mob on white victim, the press is falling over themselves to cover up the true nature of this pathological phenomenon, one that has spread like wildfire with the advent of social media.

All spring and all summer, there were repeated stories of gangs of "kids" terrorizing malls, beaches, and regular mainstream avenues in our major cities. The common link was that the perpetrators were all or mostly black, and the victims were white. The mainstream media absolutely refuses to call attention to these events, preferring to focus on Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus, as if they were somehow important.

Since the inauguration of King Obama, and the appointment of Eric Holder, we've seen zero progress made in controlling these attacks and in fact, it feels as if they are intentionally covering them up. When I read about "Polar Bear Hunting" it makes me cringe. This disgusting practice involves finding a single white person in either a vulnerable position or situation, then beating them, sometimes to death. This of course, is done for amusement.

The "knock out game" is another sick game involving black youths taking out a white victim, again this involves death sometimes. None of these crimes are investigated for what they are; hate crimes. They are written off as "misguided youths" or some other thing besides what they truly are. Hatred, pure unadulterated hatred.

The attitude I get from black individuals in my area is palpably angry. They seem to blame me for their lot in life, as if I somehow am responsible for their condition. I know I'm not alone here, and presume there are many, many others who share my concern. I do not put it past this administration to foment this kind of hatred to further their agenda. It is starting to feel like we're in for something ugly.

Bringing this up as apparently as we have an "epidemic" of white police killing "black youths". Where can I go to receive my 40 lashes from a black man to compensate him for his great-great-great-great-great grandparents who might have been slaves that weren't enslaved by my great-great-great-great-great grandparents as they moved here from scandanavia in the 1880's? I will gladly take these lashings as long as this is the END of the victim culture so zealously played by pampered punks. However the first cry of oppression from these dirtbags will give me free reign to pump a cap in their heads as I see fit. :judge:

classic divide and rule tactics and with potentially huge consequences

No one seems to see the relevance of teaching the concept of respect for fellow human beings.

classic divide and rule tactics and with potentially huge consequences

No one seems to see the relevance of teaching the concept of respect for fellow human beings.

The other week on O'reilly they had a teacher from Oregon where the teachers had to go to a seminar and repeat something to the effect that they were white and evil. This is the same kind of stuff that happened when I was in the army. When I got to my first permanent duty station, all the white guys had to march down to the theater once a month and hear how evil we were for being white. A couple years later the Clarence Thomas/Anita whats-her name thing started. Then they started marching all the males down to the theater and telling us how evil we were for having a penis. The blacks and hispanics were all complaining that it was discrimination, of course that is there go-to response for anything, but they were right in this case, but all the white guys just laughed as we had been dealing with it for a while now and pretty much just tuned it out.

Back
Top Bottom