AGE Premium

69mach351

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Well, it was asked about silver. I would really like to pick up an AGE, but it would have to make sense. I am not sure if 1 is even worth buying or not. I have been able to find them for about spot+$60is or so plus either shipping or tax. Is that what everyone else is seeing?

BigJim

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
With gold at $1600 per a $60 premium is about 3 3/4%.Not too bad considering SAE's carry a much bigger premium percentage wise.
Krugs,Phils & Maples can usually be bought with lesser premiums than AGE's.
My.02.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!

benjamen

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Well, it was asked about silver. I would really like to pick up an AGE, but it would have to make sense. I am not sure if 1 is even worth buying or not. I have been able to find them for about spot+$60is or so plus either shipping or tax. Is that what everyone else is seeing?
Provident is running a spot +$16 for 1/10th ounce AGE right now:
http://www.providentmetals.com/

Normally, for a one ounce AGE, spot + $60 is pretty good from what I have seen lately. You are not going to get much of a discount beyond that unless you buy 10 or more ounces at a time.

69mach351

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
+60 is what my LCS quoted and what I saw on goldmart. Provident seems to be a little higher overall, but a decent price on the 1/10.

The more I look at the price of those, I think of how much silver I could get instead.

I really need to find someone that is looking to sell privately and offer spot for it (easier said than done). That is more than most local places would pay and I could avoid tax.