Deal: Apmex monster box maple leaf sweepstakes

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
Free to enter, just need to give them your name, email and phone number (which they can use for marketing purposes, naturally):

Beginning on August 3, 2020, when a person orders qualifying 2019-2020 Royal Canadian Mint products through www.APMEX.com, or orders these products from APMEX by telephone, they will automatically be entered into the Contest. Purchases made on eBay do not qualify for entry into the Contest.

However, no purchase is required to enter, so in lieu of purchasing the qualifying products, you may fill out this online entry form, providing your name, phone number and a valid email address. One online entry per household. All entrant-provided email addresses may be collected by APMEX for promotional use.

APMEX will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected entries. The Prize will be selected at random from all eligible entries.

Except as provided in Rules 7 and 8, the Contest is open to all persons who are 21 years of age or older and are legal residents of the United States and are currently residing in the United States.

3. The winner will be chosen the week of August 24, 2020, chosen from among all eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by telephone or email.

11C1P

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the heads up bug. I never win any of those things, but I still enter. Only thing I got to lose is space in my spam folder & a few new telemarketer numbers to add to my block caller list.

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
Apmex has another sweepstakes going. Didn't seem like it really needed a new thread...

To celebrate the stunning products from The Perth Mint, APMEX is giving one lucky winner a 250-Coin Monster Box of 2020 Silver Kangaroo coins! Simply purchase any eligible 2020 or 2021 products or Gold bars from The Perth Mint between August 31, 2020, and September 28, 2020, to be automatically entered to win. See official rules for details. No purchase necessary, enter online here.

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
Another one...
To celebrate the new features of the 2021 Britannia, APMEX is giving one lucky winner a 500-Coin Monster Box of 2021 Silver Britannia coins! ...

Sweepstakes is open to all persons who are legal U.S. residents and are age 21 or older. This sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Sweepstakes starts on October 5, 2020 and ends on November 2, 2020