Bankster Rant

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
When news of the Cyprus bailout hit the wire last week, I was absolutely aghast at the terms proffered. The demand is a pound of flesh, and nothing less. The Brotherhood of Darkness was perplexed by the outrage generated by these demands because after all, it’s for their own good and this is medicine the patient needs [in their opinion. Irrespective of the stories being leaked on the interwebs, this is about the loss of sovereignty and theft of Cypriot savings. If The dark Princes can loot Cypriot natural resources in their moment of national weakness, then that's a nice little bonus for them to divvy up between themselves over a nice filet mignon and a glass of fine sherry. The average Cypriot is being ass-fucked with rolled up sandpaper here and the puppets in charge are doing it at the behest of a group of technocrats that they not only did not elect, but a group of men they had no choice about as regards their governance in the EU.

I have watched intently all weekend as the videos of empty Cypriot ATM's infuriated locals who just wanted to hold a little cash in case they need to .....I don't know.......maybe, eat or….. something like that. Next, expect embargo of medicine and fuel, as the rest of Europe does as their banking masters demand. They will settle for nothing less than full obeisance from their Cypriot subjects. The rapist will blame the victim over and over until the public believes that Cyprus rightfully deserves to be gang raped by the Banksters in Charge.

I will say it again: Let the mother fucker burn.

This is exactly the moment we have been waiting for. The curtain can now be snatched open for the world to see just who is pulling the levers, and when they see for the first time, they will be angry….. very, very angry.

Played out to its logical conclusion, if Cyprus bends her knee, then Italy and Spain are next, followed soon by Portugal and Ireland. If the bankers are allowed to simply declare that a portion of an ordinary citizens money to belong to the bank by virtue of a statement of fiat, then all is lost. If this is permitted, then banking as we now know it will cease to exist. Who will place their money in a bank if there are no guarantees for its safety? As it is the TBTF's are gambling with our money at their prop desks, and promising our collateral [gold and silver] for more loans to make more bets. If we allow these mother fuckers to simply seize our money to pay bad bets, bets by the way that we neither knew about nor approved of, then banking will engender less trust than a shady drug deal.

They have killed themselves.

The silence in the mainstream media is profound. Not a single fucking syllable was spoken about what amounts to sanctioned robbery. Where is the American outrage? Where are the protesters? Where are the piles of burning tires and clouds of teargas on this thing? We as citizens cannot permit this to happen because if it can happen on the other side of the globe, it can certainly happen here. I assure you that the American TBTF’s are watching with great intent and taking notes as they do. They are salivating like Pavlov’s Dog at suppertime, reveling in the thought of confiscating dollars at will, all in the name of “preserving the system” and doing so at any cost to you and I. To those who have not removed the lions share of their wealth out of this corrupt system, I say to you that time is now short and the hour is near when you will not be able to access what is rightfully yours.

Soon the time will come, just as it has in Spain, Portugal and Italy, when you cannot take more than a token, prescribed amount of your own money from these institutions. It will not matter if taxes have already been paid on your savings and it will not matter that this money is completely unencumbered and held exclusively on your behalf and payable only to you. All that will matter is some capricious edict that comes from on-high, declaring some emergency or another and the need to preserve continuity within the financial sector, and so in the interest of ‘national security’ or some such fabricated horse-shit, you will be extremely limited regarding how much cash you may either withdraw or possess at any given time. In addition, you will be denied permission to move those same funds to the destination of your choice in an effort to preserve some of your wealth. To the nay-sayers out there I will say think what you will. To the prepared I will say that time is growing short.

Somewhere along the line it was decided that those who invested in debt must not be permitted to lose money under any circumstances. Although an investment is little more than a fancy word for “bet” the Powers That Be refused to acknowledge that fact in the great financial disturbance in ’08, instead promising total and complete carnage and devastation if senior bondholders and preferred note holders were harmed in any way. Even haircuts were initially off the table, as if permitting the ultra-wealthy to take a fucking hit would cause the earth to open up and spew forth toxic vapor, killing all life on earth. They sold it to the White House as Armageddon and the White House took it hook, line and sinker. The truth of it is that the banking dynasty controls our government, just as they have for several generations, and in the last decade or so, they have consolidated their power and scope of reach to include most of the financial systems on the planet, giving them far too much ability to wield destruction. With a few key-strokes they could create an artificial crisis requiring massive sovereign intervention, and they can now orchestrate it to occur world-wide and to do so simultaneously. The honor has long since left the entire industry, replaced by avarice and a greed so deep as to defy common imagination.

The time has come to let what will happen simply to happen. If it collapses then let it collapse. It is my view that it is a necessary and painful process that we must allow to occur, for without it we will all of us be subsumed within this beast, forever slaves, forever indebted.

If the people of Cyprus bend over and take it, the rest of Europe better start investing in anal lube.

If the people of Cyprus bend over and take it, the rest of Europe better start investing in anal lube.

Not just Europe, but the whole world, America included.

This is just another money grab like several of the brokerage house failures a few months ago. Remember MFGlobal? Same scenario, different players.

Back
Top Bottom