Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Larry

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
I maintain a free blog site that collects news related to possible major monetary system changes I think are coming in the next few years. We cover gold as part of this as well. The site is free and does not even run ads.

The purpose of this blog is to provide (hopefully) a quality archive of good news articles for readers with interest in the US dollar, precious metals, etc. It is designed to appeal especially to people without much background in these issues. I mostly link to mainstream news sources and highly credible alternative news sources so that readers will feel comfortable.

We take these relevant news items and try to tie them together to show how changes in the monetary system relate to our daily lives. For anyone interested the blog link is:

http://lonestarwhitehouse.blogspot.com/

Back
Top Bottom