Deal: BOLD Welcome Packs - Premium Silver at SPOT!

BOLDbass

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Howdy Bugs! For those of you who haven't heard of BOLD, we are an online Precious Metals dealer based in Austin, TX. We are focused on offering a large and interesting inventory of silver, gold, platinum and palladium at some of the best prices on the Internet.

We have a special promotion for new customers called our Welcome Packs. We have a very nice selection of Packs to pick from containing up to 5 oz of premium silver coins (not generic rounds like most dealers spot promotions). There is a one Pack per household limit, so be sure to pick the one you like the best! While you are shopping the promotions, be sure to checkout SPECIALS page for some impressive sale prices on a wide selection of items. Don't forget to register on the site before you order so you can more easily track your order status and history.

Welcome Pack Link: https://boldpreciousmetals.com/get-up-to-5oz-of-silver-at-spot/

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice offer. I like the Around the World pack.

BOLDbass

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Nice offer. I like the Around the World pack.
Thanks! That is probably our most popular one, but all the Packs have gotten good traffic. A lot of folks are also going for the Queen's Beast set and then adding the Red Dragon (which we have on sale as well) so they are all caught up on the series.

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
I did place an order for the Around the World pack on Monday. We'll see how it goes.

drAGonfly47

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Thanks! That is probably our most popular one, but all the Packs have gotten good traffic. A lot of folks are also going for the Queen's Beast set and then adding the Red Dragon (which we have on sale as well) so they are all caught up on the series.

Thank you BOLDbass.
I placed an order for an item I was shopping for, and a welcome pack of the two China Pandas. The price for the item was low enough to counter 80% of shipping compared to other sellers "free shipping".
If there were other items I am about to purchase, shipping would have become negligible.
With the welcome pack added, extremely comfortable purchase.
I look forward to having another dealer upon my search list and hope to do more business with you. Both for new dealer support and competition balancing.
Keep your overhead clean of low demand, decorative, high-end limited type baggage. Might sell sometime but when ?
Market is slow right now and I dare say calm before the storm.
Best to you and yours.

BOLDbass

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Thank you BOLDbass.
I placed an order for an item I was shopping for, and a welcome pack of the two China Pandas. The price for the item was low enough to counter 80% of shipping compared to other sellers "free shipping".
If there were other items I am about to purchase, shipping would have become negligible.
With the welcome pack added, extremely comfortable purchase.
I look forward to having another dealer upon my search list and hope to do more business with you. Both for new dealer support and competition balancing.
Keep your overhead clean of low demand, decorative, high-end limited type baggage. Might sell sometime but when ?
Market is slow right now and I dare say calm before the storm.
Best to you and yours.
drAGonfly47, thanks for the business and the great feedback & advice! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
Did anyone receive their orders yet?
Yes, I received my order Friday. Each coin was in it's own plastic sleeve and the sleeves were rubber banded together and inside a bubble wrap envelope which was itself packaged in a larger bubble wrap envelope with the receipt.

I received several emails from BOLD as they processed the order (including one with the USPS tracking number when it was shipped).

Edit: I should note that I paid by check. I put a check in the mail on Monday when I placed the order online.

singleshot

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Yes, I received my order Friday. Each coin was in it's own plastic sleeve and the sleeves were rubber banded together and inside a bubble wrap envelope which was itself packaged in a larger bubble wrap envelope with the receipt.

I received several emails from BOLD as they processed the order (including one with the USPS tracking number when it was shipped).

Edit: I should note that I paid by check. I put a check in the mail on Monday when I placed the order online.
Ditto on everything Bug said except I got mine today (Mon)
Individual plastic flips, rubber banded, in padded envelope, in another padded envelope, emails w/ tracking info and paid by check.

drAGonfly47

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Ordered on June 16th, delivered to PO Box July 1st.
Snail mail, paper check, and weekend ordered and shipped over.
Packaging was immaculate, secure, and bomb proof.
Capsules with zero markings on all three items; Panda pair, and "other item".
Communication covered all the bases.
Without hesitation I would order again.

drAGonfly47

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
Ok, I did it.
Silver so
L
O
W
W
W....
. . my urge for shiny, like a crow for foil.

2nd order in Monday morning with snail mail departing AM Monday.
Again, wide price difference, lower, for one kind of coin I purchased compared to other dealers. A coin I have been waiting to purchase for more than a year.

I also ordered from APMEX, 1st from them in 6 years+... I do not support APMEX.
A coin absolutely no other dealer even has, unless overseas.
The race has begun.
Exception noted in fine print, will be money order clearing speed.
APMEX has faster process and such will be accounted for, as "handicap" in final score.
Race is for enjoyment only.
Even if APMEX wins, I will not return unless monopolized product reoccurs.

Last edited:

BOLDbass

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
2nd order in Monday morning with snail mail departing AM Monday.
Again, wide price difference, lower, for one kind of coin I purchased compared to other dealers. A coin I have been waiting to purchase for more than a year.
Thank you for the repeat business! :)