BRICS Expansion Will Restore Gold As Premier Reserve Asset.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
we can only hope this will be the case

BRICS Expansion Will Restore Gold As Premier Reserve Asset.​

22m

I likee this dork I try to watch daily. Thank you for posting. I watch on bitcute and utube as needed.
I am a Contrarian so it's a good fit.
He was a low level insider for decades.

Since he is from Brazil, family was a success, and he has lived all over Europe, and his look, I believe he is a "wandering Jew". No offense, but he seems to have the role. I knew a few Brazilian young men in Israel, they were there to establish roots. Some looked like him, some looked like Mestizos. For what it is worth.

His information and commentary is interesting and contrarian. Thus entertaining and informative. Your mileage may vary.

"If everybody is doing it, it is most likely wrong"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom